• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Happened 4,500 million years ago

There were only creatures that lived in the sea and around this time one of them decided to come ashore. Millions of years later, humans evolved from these same sea creatures.

Point of the story:

People are essentially water people and the proof of that is that, for example, I can stay under water for half an hour and still not die or go crazy.

So observe your bodies carefully and you can find the fins and gills in yourself!

1) Life on earth appeared about 4 billions years ago so you're about 500 million years early

2) One of them did not decided to come ashore."around this time". The first amphibian creatures appeared about 350 million years ago, which mean that life was only in the seas for about 3.5 billion years and until 2.1 billion years ago life was only uni-cellular organism.

Get your science right before you try to draw some philosophical advice from it.

1) Life on earth appeared about 4 billions years ago so you're about 500 million years early
Different sources present different estimates regarding this matter.

2) One of them did not decided to come ashore."around this time". The first amphibian creatures appeared about 350 million years ago, which mean that life was only in the seas for about 3.5 billion years and until 2.1 billion years ago life was only uni-cellular organism.

It's not worth arguing over a few million years!

Get your science right before you try to draw some philosophical advice from it.
Thanks for the tip and be sure to check if you have any fish details on your body.

If not, then you can be part of the space-
fish_gif.gif
tribe!

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Or my preferred explanation.

Welcome back, assari. You board up the doors and windows of your house yet to keep the Russians out?

Hey Lee Van Queef!

It's a good thing you live in LA, because otherwise you could end up fighting in Ukraine.

I don't think the Russians will attack Finland, because there is nothing to steal here!

28-Weeks-Later-Drinking-Game.gif

I got an idea. I'll save your country with NAZIs. It's working pretty good for Ukraine so far.
The Nazis were once Finland's allies during the war and everything ended badly because there were too many Russians!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
t01.png

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
A person has lost his mind if he burns his own underwear. :/
Not the literal meaning. Roy meant marijuana or crack cocaine.

The kids (four guys, three girls, one girl was late arriving and never showed up; she was killed in the opening scenes) mainly drank beer. They didn't have marijuana or crack (which if they did. It would have been hysterical). The old guy who was the hiker smoked a cigarette as he was telling the story of Einstaz and Colonel Herzog and his death SS team.

A very cool scene was the "Arise" scene ... I never heard a zombie utter anything other that "brains" ... Must have been about 500 dead German troops awaken.

Last edited:
Not the literal meaning. Roy meant marijuana or crack cocaine.

Cocaine is a good reason to get out of the sea and onto the beach!

The kids (four guys, three girls, one girl was late arriving and never showed up; she was killed in the opening scenes) mainly drank beer. They didn't have marijuana or crack (which if they did. It would have been hysterical). The old guy who was the hiker smoked a cigarette as he was telling the story of Einstaz and Colonel Herzog and his death SS team.
I don't know how this relates to the subject of this thread, but SS men have also come from the sea.

A very cool scene was the "Arise" scene ... I never heard a zombie utter anything other that "brains" ... Must have been about 500 dead German troops awaken.
Aryan fish are part of this conversation!