• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hanging Tits

Is there a thread about hanging or swinging tits?

Looking for pics where babes with natural boobs are leaning over or on all fours so that those puppies really hang! Something about that look that's awesome, the lower the better!

hanging_tits_8254.jpg

Umm, do a search. Also, try "saggy". There are a few threads featuring women with slightly sagging(hanging tits) and there are a lot of great links there. To a lot of folks, any natural tits that don't defy gravity ala Aria Giovanni are "saggy". So try that.

Or you could look up Felicity Fey, Mandi Collins, Dominno, Katrin Hartlova, Jennique Adams, Alexia Rae, etc;, etc.

I did a search, which is why I asked. Thanks! ;)

LaLiLu… tried a bunch of stuff for sure. What I was hoping was that there was a 20 page thread that already existed for these shots. Maybe I am unique in my appreciation of the hanging boob!

Cheers knowone, these gals are great!

ci_014.jpg

LaLiLu… tried a bunch of stuff for sure. What I was hoping was that there was a 20 page thread that already existed for these shots. Maybe I am unique in my appreciation of the hanging boob!

Cheers knowone, these gals are great!

ci_014.jpg

I think the problem is that the niche is probably already covered in the "busty natural" threads. I'm with you, I find natural breasts that hang to be awesome.

Anywho, more great examples are Jamie Hammer and Shay Laren

This is a topic that just can't be ignored!! Here are a couple of my favs in the perfect position!! :D

Ali.jpgValory_0094.jpg

2 excellent choice JLM!! I am particularly fond of Veronica!