• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

handjob with finger insertion into peehole

Haven't seen this except in pictures, but it's really hot. (At least to me.) My wife does it when wanking me sometimes and the internal stimulation is a-ma-zing.

Thanks

I also like this , though I like the insertion to be with the tongue flicking the hole slowly inserting inside the hole... im looking now for some vids..

Why is it that some men get off on watching s 3" diameter dildo penetrate some 90 pound waif but we get the willies at the thought of some slender foreign object entering the hallowed peehole?

It does not have to be the fringe dweller stuff you see at extreme sites and depends on who is doing it and what they are doing it with. If the proof is in the pudding and this guy proves that peehole penetration can be pleasant by putting out plenty of it right around her fingertip.
Edit - Edit - Do not hotlink, read the rules, please. Post links to free sample galleries instead of linking to single pics.

OK. So most of us can't take a finger (with a long nail, no less!) up to the first knuckle, but a gentle poke and brush of the fingertip and nail down inside the peehole (preferably perpendicular to the labia) can be intensely pleasurable, more than the most talented tongue.

It will feel best if her nail has a sharp edge, rounded at the tip, a gentle push and also a firm hold on your cock so that you don't drive against her finger (you will want to) and hurt yourself. You have to coach her so that you stay just on the near side of the threshold of pain and she doesn't cut delicate tissue with her nail.

I have cum around her fingertip numerous times like this.

Some go farther with this, although I probably won't with my lover. These are from a fetish site, but this can also be quite pleasurable if done lovingly or by yourself. The first sound is only about 1/8 inch and enters easily when you are soft with a thin, water-base lube.
Edit - Edit - Do not hotlink, read the rules, please. Post links to free sample galleries instead of linking to single pics.

The fringe dwellers go all the way to the bladder, but best results cum from reaching the narrowed passage through the prostate and passing the tip repeatedly in and out in that short length while you are stroking gently. Believe me, you will know when you are there.

This one is more like 1/4" or 3/8", which might work for some, but would be far too snug for me.

Peehole play is certainly out the center, but it can be an enjoyable part of sex and masturbation.

Seems to be dangerous and painful..

Hello.
I hope the Tread is not Delete.
And I hope here is anyone who can help me.
I search a clip or Movie where a Woman stick one of her Toes in Men's Peehole and fucked him till he cum!!!!
(Sorry for my bad English)