• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Halo 3 Keep it clean

Oh yeah, renegade Spartans. Can't wait till Cole Protocol comes out around Thanksgiving. At least someone else knows about the novels, everyone I talk to just goes "There's books of Halo?"

I loved the books, they werent stupid stories based around a game, they really created a unique backstory for them that was for the mature reader. In fact I believe the stories they tell are accepted as fact, particularly since one covers the mysery of his return to earth in halo 2. (Stealing a covenant carrier and bringing it home)

The graphic novel I was not impressed by though, I did own it briefly bu after actually reading it, couldnt find reason to keep it. The artwork was disapointing and stories irrelevant to anything. Im still working my way through onyx and contact, I rarely get chance to lose myself in a book lately.

I wonder if the movie preview that was made a while back was even real? It's be nice to see a Halo movie for sure.

Don't have a 360 or H3 myself, but I'm a fan otherwise and hope to get one soon!

There were rumors that Bungie was going to release an official live action movie. However, Bungie and Microsoft have been denying those claims. Gamespot.com should have more info

Bungie would only allow the movie to be made if it had the Director and Screenwriter that worked on Alien, but only one of them signed on while the other wouldn't. Shame.

There is supposed to be a Halo movie. Like live people, not full on animation or even Machinima.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6g1yyWEfks

Truelly quite terrible, that video was available for download from the xbox live market place months ago, a very good live adaptation given what looks like a small budget. The opening credits were a fair attempt up until it name dropped every voice actor from the game, the music was a good sample from halo but that over bearing drumbeat really got on my nerves quite quickly.

On the whole its a nice try, but to pass it off as the first 8 minutes of the movie is mind numbingly stupid.