• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hall of Fame

Although AVN has its list of Hall of Fame stars and Adam Film World has there list, there is no physical Hall of Fame where stars of the industry are enshrined.
If one was to be built, where would be the best location, who should be the charter members and what role if any, should the public have in the selection process?

Playboy Mansion

My pants. Ok then some place cold that's for sure. I like them high beams

jod0565

Member, you member...
Place: Next to Huster Hollywood.

Members: Nina Harltey, Sharon Mitchell, Greg Dark, Larry Flynt, Jewel D'Nyle, Michael Ninn, Jenna Jameson ( most recognized adult actress ever ), Carmen, Nikki Benz and Terri. Oh, and Foxy Cougar and Lisa.

Public: Able to nominate by the net, mail, or 800 number for various criteria - not just length in the biz, then vote for the nominees.

Extra: Have a Walk of Fame - which I believe Huster Hollywoood has anyway, with boob imprints for the gals and prick imprints for the guys.

Lisa

Banned
jod0565 said:
Place: Next to Huster Hollywood.

Members: Nina Harltey, Sharon Mitchell, Greg Dark, Larry Flynt, Jewel D'Nyle, Michael Ninn, Jenna Jameson ( most recognized adult actress ever ), Carmen, Nikki Benz and Terri. Oh, and Foxy Cougar and Lisa.

Public: Able to nominate by the net, mail, or 800 number for various criteria - not just length in the biz, then vote for the nominees.

Extra: Have a Walk of Fame - which I believe Huster Hollywoood has anyway, with boob imprints for the gals and prick imprints for the guys.

Cant belive i got a vote in the hall of fame im very touched thankyou

jod0565

Member, you member...
Well Lisa and Foxy Cougar, you both are Freeones Forum Hall of Famers, so it would only be right that you be on a Hall of Fame comittee for the industry. Me, I'd probably be in the Hell of Fame...