• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Rain

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hi everyone.... we just shot Halie James yesterday. We also shot Julia Ann, Raylene, Monique Alexander and Audrey Bitoni.... not bad huh?

So for Halie James, we got a solo scene, a handjob scene and blowjob scene.... LOTS of photos to come, plus the video. It will all be exclusive on my site.

Here's some of her pretty girl shots.... ENJOY!!! To see all the shots, go to my site, and then go to the BONUS AREA, and she can be found right there in the MODEL DIRECTORY. Check back, because we'll upload the hardcore photos and videos too.

http://clubtaylorrain.com/galleries...c66b463b24c/?nats=moviesets.1.2.2.0.26439.0.0

Taylor Rain

Verified Babe

Taylor Rain

Verified Babe
Uploading a BLOWJOB video of Halie James shot on Sunday to ClubTaylorRain tomorrow morning after I have some coffee!!

it says on her agency page that she's been in the industry for 2 years. I'm thinking she must have been either on another alias or something. Anyone able to dig up something?

Don't know how the hell you dug that up but definitely her Marisa Bella...matching the tattoos...boy after watching that youtube video of her "big melons" and how shy she was, never thought she would show her goods. Let's see how long it will take her to fuck on cam.

vincevouyer thepovjunkie out in jan BJ only apparently she's not sure if she's a les or a hetero.

povjunkieavn_ad_web.jpg