• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hahaha! (analysis)

Write something here and I'll tell what kind of person you are.

1. Social class

2. Marital status

3. Character

1. Social class
Middle

2. Marital status
Married

3. Character
Well last time I was the strict headmaster of a girls private school and she was an unruly pupil. But usually I'm the repairman and she the lonely housewife.

1- One bad investment from the soup kitchen.

2- It's complicated

3-Right guillemet

Well, let's play the game then... reading people is a curse... but I'm bit curious... I'm holding a coin, which of the sides you believe I am looking at, that reflects my thoughts the most? Your turn...

Mr. Blue Countach;

1. White collar

2 Single man who knows many women.

3. The Liberal Conservative, conciliatory, part time hermit.

Mr. Anyone#017;

Sorry, I can not say anything because you have not written a lot of messages.

Magnetism is a property which can be attributed to the atom.

Sorry, I can not say anything because you have not written a lot of messages.

Oh damn, and here I already thought that we had found our second coming of jesus, reincarnation of unholy magician, being able to read and identify people just from little bit of their writing and being able to tell everything from my shoe number to amount of scars in my body with their locations... You forgot to mentioned that your anal-y-sis powers require specific post count... :crying:

Well, if you want to give it another try, I suppose that some of my older posts might give a small hints towards the dilemma after all, but they are not necessary to read. There aren't many possible answers, and there is only one explanation. Hint was already given with message itself. All you have to do is to look at it from another perspective and see things throught eyes of someone else... :cool:

^

Well ok, you seem quite social guy and your avatar picture says that you're risk taker.

What else...you're probably an atheist and you live in America/or England.

You are also young person and that is why it is important for you to know what other people think about you.

I think that you like blondes.

Oh, You Missed the only relevant question I ever had from the very beginning? Well, guess that means you give up, I win and mystery stays forever unsolved then?
:pimpdaddy