• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Had Enough Yet?

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Had Enough Yet?
Article about the parasites known as "Psychic Mediums".

Words cannot describe how this latest child abuse situation affects me. But I will try. Someone has to speak up. For me, this kind of exploitation has gone beyond nauseating and upsetting to outrage. To quote
http://www.scifake.com/:

“Public ignorance and stupidity costs the nation billions of dollars, kills untold people in the hundreds of thousands, vastly increases crime and unemployment, and generally makes life far less productive, safe and enjoyable for the minority that are not ignorant and stupid, as well as for those who are.”

Watch the video: http://scifake.com/theresa-caputo-and-tlc-promoting-borderline-child-abuse-and-fraud/

imagesCARY1RIX.jpg

A Child’s First Psychic Reading: Thanks to The Learning Channel

The prime offenders are not merely the grief vampire “mediums” like Caputo and Coffee, who will surely eventually suffer for the roles they play in this mass market charade, but more to the point the willing talking heads who continue supporting them without skepticism in order to line their pockets. Celebrity “hosts” who know better and yet still go ahead and allow abuse and ignorance to reign un-challenged need to be called out publically for their duplicity. They are decidedly more evil than the complacent blind-sided believers that give credence and standing ovations to the worst of the worst in our society. Profiting off the fears of bored housewives is one thing, but cashing in on the tears of children has to be the lowest we can witness without taking to the streets. Enough. These ”celebrities” should be on the radar of critical thinkers and rationalists everywhere. Write to them, email them, confront them publically and annoy them with words of shame and pelt them with sharp pebbles of guilt. If you can get close enough to them, throw a custard pie of reality into their smug faces – metaphroically speaking of course…

imagesCA1S0W321.jpg

Cooper The Wimp

imagesCA2Q5C5M2.jpg

Witch Dr. Phil

According to Discovery Communications web page, this is what we can look forward to:

“David Zaslav sets the strategy and oversees all operations of the world’s #1 nonfiction media company that reaches more than 1.7 billion cumulative subscribers in over 200 countries and territories. Discovery Communications is dedicated to igniting curiosity and delivering the thrill of discovery through more than 140 worldwide television networks and a leading portfolio of digital media properties that attract approximately 25 million unique visitors per month.”

Did you read the words “#1 non-fiction media company?” Is this truth in advertising or blatant communications fraud? What does the FCC think about “non-fiction” that purports to talk to dead people and inculcate children in the biggest promulgation of bullcrap in media history?

What are YOU DOING to get the word out on these purveyors of the lowest forms of human folly? Did we think Jerry Springer was bad? I’d rather see people breaking chairs over each other’s heads than sitting still for “Discovery,” History” or “Learning” channels to program scientifically un-proven rubbish. Yet it goes on and on, every day, with almost weekly alerts coming across my desk for more and more casting calls for “psychics, mediums and ghost hunters wanted.”

On a positive note: I can assure readers of this blog that behind the scenes, I’m working overtime with several well known “operatives” in the greater media who are going full-steam ahead on toppling the rotten apple carts of more than one of the current flavor of the month psychic mediums.

When this information hits the street, I will be more in a position to comment. Right now take heart that every day the critcal wheels are turning. When this year’s “Sweeps Week” comes around, look forward to a sweeping away of at least some of the trash that has accumulated on the streets of “Discovery” television.

Article by: Mark Edward - http://www.skepticblog.org/2012/10/16/had-enough-yet/

These shithead "Psychics" should be hit in the head with a bat by a MLB baseball player. That's how much these con artist fucks get on my nerves. It also pisses me off that so many people believe the crap they spew. :facepalm: :mad: