• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hackers are using more sophisticated methods in gaining personal information

That's a good idea. I'll put a sign on my car. They can't have that though, its paid for.

And um... my condolences on your pet, T43763gfdbfbfvzSasetet.

Thanks, man. But I have to admit, when he died, my family was a bit relieved. Calling him into the house to eat was a bitch!

Re: It's called ...

It's called social engineering. The best, alleged "hackers" are not computer ultra-wizzes, they are computer savvy combined with common, but computer-oriented con-artist aptitudes.

As far as strong passwords and biometrics, key loggers and home phoning software -- often dropped in by things as simple as web script -- can defeat those easily. That's why it's important to only enable scripting and other, dynamic content on explicitly trusted sites.

I use Firefox with tools that whitelist sites, denying anything and everything by default on all others. MS IE is pretty much a non-option here, as things are still enabled, even when you disable them.

Good info. I've come across allot since this thread...pretty disturbing what the right sociopath can do once they just get a nibble into accessing any aspect of your contact info or worse, access to your system.

Conclusion: The only way to get hack asshats out of your life is to either put them into jail or a bullet into them.

Any password that's alphanumeric in nature at this point is a breeze to get past with the right tools, and those tools are pretty easily available.

Well, I said characters, letters and numbers. Loosely speaking aren't all passwords originated on a keyboard alphanumeric at this point for the purposes of your point? Meaning cracking tools use characters as well as letters and numbers.

^^infected site ! Avast blocked it ! Fuck u shayd!

Likely infected by some asshat here once they read the post...that's how these asshat fux work...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
This is why harsher laws are needed for these scum.

Internet security/ virus software needs to be made that also detects these people with their personal information so we can locate them and prosecute them.

Along with, trojan, virus makers and other things like that.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
This is why harsher laws are needed for these scum.

Internet security/ virus software needs to be made that also detects these people with their personal information so we can locate them and prosecute them.

Along with, trojan, virus makers and other things like that.

I know where you live. And I know who your friend is. And other things like that.

I have a set of passwords I use. My top level, mid and simple. I have never been concerned with passwords. I am more concerned about spyware getting onto my computer and people getting my info that way.

Wow. Morons get hacked. Not even. Cracked.

Digital Darwinism ... the stupid shall lose their data, for they are stupid and think that 'password' is a great password.

You can have the most sophisticated password in the world. What would that have to do with some digital sociopath targeting a 'victim' by stuffing some keylogger, info capturing bullshit on a person's computer??

What's stupid is some clown perp-walking in cuffs for wriggling their way into someone's business they have no business in, fucking in their personal and business affairs.

"Darwinism"? Yeah...asshat...meet your celly, Bubba. Thanks for being stupid.:hatsoff:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
You can have the most sophisticated password in the world. What would that have to do with some digital sociopath targeting a 'victim' by stuffing some keylogger, info capturing bullshit on a person's computer??

What's stupid is some clown perp-walking in cuffs for wriggling their way into someone's business they have no business in, fucking in their personal and business affairs.

"Darwinism"? Yeah...asshat...meet your celly, Bubba. Thanks for being stupid.:hatsoff:

See, this is where we bang heads ... and only because although I respect your opinion on this issue, your clear lack of actual knowledge on the subject of (well any aspect of cyber security) 'hacking' (sorry, but your reference to keyloggers made me snort) ....betrays you.

Your outrage against the principle is understandable - even based on clear ignorance of fact and mechanics)

But your lack of knowledge of the culture, environment, society and actual motives of true 'hackers' makes you look - in this paradigm - like a Catholic priest standing out side a cinema in 1964 protesting Night of the Iguana ...

See, this is where we bang heads ... and only because although I respect your opinion on this issue, your clear lack of actual knowledge on the subject of (well any aspect of cyber security) 'hacking' (sorry, but your reference to keyloggers made me snort) ....betrays you.

Your outrage against the principle is understandable - even based on clear ignorance of fact and mechanics)

But your lack of knowledge of the culture, environment, society and actual motives of true 'hackers' makes you look - in this paradigm - like a Catholic priest standing out side a cinema in 1964 protesting Night of the Iguana ...

Uh..Sorry, I don't know WHAT THE FUCK all of that criss-cross gobble-d-gook is suppose to mean...

Sounded like you were just saying a bunch of shit to keep from being quiet.

It's simple as this...sorry sack of shit sociopath walking down a street sees some person's home with an inferior lock on it's door. Sorry sack of shit pulls out his trusty pair of tweezers, picks inferior lock. rummmages through unsuspecting's personal shit, makes off with what they will then blames unsuspecting for the inferior lock system ('fill-in-the-blank Darwinism':facepalm: I suppose. Completely ignoring their own, criminal behavior as sociopaths are prone to do.).

There is NO DIFFERENCE between the same type of sorry sack of shit sociopath surfing down internet street sees some person's online account with inferior p/w, protection, etc. on it. Sorry sack of shit pulls out his trusty hack/crack pack, hack/cracks inferior security measure. rummmages through unsuspecting's personal shit, makes off with what they will then blames unsuspecting for the inferior password/sw protecting their system and accounts ('digital Darwinism':facepalm: I suppose. Completely ignoring their own, criminal behavior as sociopaths are prone to do.).

Not sure what culture has to do with it and all that bullshit...it's as simple as not putting your dick-skinners where they don't belong...Otherwise they wouldn't have laws against it.

Not that every law makes sense, is relevant or has merit simply because some lot created and passed them. But it most certainly should be obvious to anyone with an atom of grey matter that if you're talking in terms of victimizing someone you're doing something wrong and 'crime' likely applies to your actions.

But as most assuredly you're some IT dood and as such you probably have the requisite God complex. Therefore regardless of sense, this probably washes over you like water off a duck's back.

Again, no never mind...enjoy your time.

(what the fuck...the word r u m m a g e s comes up with ***??)