• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guys Sucking Cocks with girls in the photos

I am NOT gay but I love seeing photos or videos of 2 guys and a girl where the guys suck each other's cocks while fucking and playing with the girl. It's such a turn on for me to see a cock in a guy's mouth while a girl is sucking the other guy.

Does anyone have any links to sites or girls where this is shown? Thanks for letting me know.

This does not make logical sense.

Imagine, if you typed, "I am gay but I can't stand seeing photos or videos of 2 guys and girl, where the guys are sucking each other's cocks... It's such a turn off for me to see a cock in a guy's mouth while a girl is sucking the other guy."

I am NOT gay but I love seeing photos or videos of 2 guys and a girl where the guys suck each other's cocks while fucking and playing with the girl. It's such a turn on for me to see a cock in a guy's mouth while a girl is sucking the other guy.

Does anyone have any links to sites or girls where this is shown? Thanks for letting me know.
Sounds very gay to me

But since you also like to see the guys fucking the girl, I'd say you're bi-sexual