• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guys licking cum covered pussy?

Wow, great thread! Wife started making me do this to her. Kinda gun shy after I cum. We've done a lot in our 20+ years together but this is new to me. It's drives her crazy. She loves it!:rolleyes:

This comes mainly from a scenerio where your wife is fucked by another guy and she forces you to lick it clean. hot and nasty at the same time.

Last edited:
That is just so very hot. Never thought I'd do it, but my fiance made me do that for the first time while we were staying at her friend's house. Can't wait to do it again....but she has to make me do it. Been a fun year.

thats just gay. There is a distinct line that for that kinda of stuff. Another GIRL licking cum is ok, but a guy licking cum is just fucking GAY. Just cause he is licking it off a pussy doesn't make it ok, its gay. Which if thats your thing cool........or second thought thats too gay.

If it's his own cum then no it isn't. Would you say a women was a lesbian for licking her own cum off of her fingers?

BTW great thread. That creampie for the straight guy series is a good one.

I know this is an old posting... but I just wanted to comment on this... All you responders that talk about this being gay.....I thought so too ...until I tried it...and I am hopelessly hooked on it. It is the most erotic thing I have ever done with another person.....I get so turned on that I have the greatest orgasims I have ever had and I get so verbal that my lover and her lover also have the best orgasims that they have ever had. So much so that we have developed a relationship that has endured several years now and is still as hot as ever.
I am forever hooked on the taste of a woman and another man erotically as one....it is a taste unlike any other. When you taste them and know that you can worship them and bring them to the ultimate climax......I can't tell you what it does to my own orgasim.....you just have to experience it. So don't diss anone unless you have done it yourself.....
Gay???? no way dude.... I am not gay.....just very bisexual and a big enough man to be happy and comfortable with my actions..... I don't mind what anyone thinks.....I have never been more sexually fullfilled than when I do this with a hot couple....... and yes...it is nice when there is reciprocation....but that is just icing on the cake.....