• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guy kissing Girl after Facial / Female to male cum kiss/swap

Re: guy kissing girl after facial

clip 2 at least one other mans jizz. what a dirty fuck

http://www.dirtyamateurparties.com/gallz/british/4bukkakebabes.html

Yes it is one other mans jizz, I saw the whole clip, right after this he just waits till the next guy spays his jizz over her mouth and face and licks all again from her face, very hot clip!!

I saw this same dude in the BBB clip with Lena Leigh, here he also licks his own and other guys cum several times from her fac, I love that clip!

There is one movie scene starring Claudia Ricci, which is sort of the best example for this:

Edit - Do not post links to full / uploaded content. Contribute with officially released free sample gallery links only. Read the rules, please.

It's from the movie Private Virtualia 3: Dark Side 1, with Claudia Ricci and David Perry.
They do it again in Sesso On Line (don't have that available as a tube link, sorry).

I love it the way they do it, because you got the feeling that they just were in the mood for it and didn't do it because some director said so.

search for "Helena_Karel_-_Helenas_Angels_sc10" ;)
she's fuckin awesome... the guy cums on her ass (not a facial unfortunately... but if u want a facial just search for another scene with her in the same movie), then she turns around and suck the cum on his cock and hands... then they kiss... god i really envy that guy! even if he has a smaller cock than mine lol