• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guy has rock hard cock as Girl screws him with a strap on?

Any clips like this? It always seems to me that everytime you see a guy getting railed with a strap on by a hot chick; that he is soft. He usually stays soft unless the girl plays with his cock or sucks on it.

Sorry to all the macho guys here, but I think I would get hard without even touching my cock if a girl was to slide a strap on life like cock into my ass. It's major pleasure isn't it?

That's why it always puzzles me when you see a hot big titted girl screwing a guy with a strap on and his cock is all limpy.

Being rimmed is very nice, but my ass is a one-way street. My girl is allowed to knock on the door, but she knows well enough that she's not allowed in.

Tried prostate stimulation, wasn't pleasurable for me at all. It wasn't particularly painful -- somewhat, but it was very uncomfortable. Even to the blokes who can derive pleasure from it, I have to imagine that they have to concentrate to control the discomfort. God gave men two heads, but only enough blood to run one at a time. Hah...

The vagina is made to be a two-way street. Easy access to their g-spot. The anus, notsomuch.

For some guys, it's just too much trouble to justify the end result.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Any clips like this? It always seems to me that everytime you see a guy getting railed with a strap on by a hot chick; that he is soft. He usually stays soft unless the girl plays with his cock or sucks on it.

Sorry to all the macho guys here, but I think I would get hard without even touching my cock if a girl was to slide a strap on life like cock into my ass. It's major pleasure isn't it?

That's why it always puzzles me when you see a hot big titted girl screwing a guy with a strap on and his cock is all limpy.

I think the problem is this: (and I'll go ahead and interject some experience here)

Your cock isn't what is being pleasured and the intense anal pleasure takes away your hard-on. It's not impossible to stay hard during "pegging" but it's not entirely easy either. I suppose it's different for everyone. I've had it done to me once and I stayed hard but I can imagine that being a very different story if it was a regular thing.

I'm not sure about links with this but I'll look. I find it hard to believe when Gianna Michaels pegged that guy that he was limp. But then again he's been in a ton of those Strap Attack scenes.