• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gun Control Won't Save Lives, But...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Gun Control Won't Save Lives, But Internet Free Speech and a Better Education System Might

Internet does have free speech. The twat dingleberry apparently posted all kinds of red flags online and exhibited freedom of actions, too. The education system isn't to blame, but the fact we allow crazy, mentally disturbed people to be within society with the rest of us. Hoping they keep continuing their meds or eventually seek help. Because at one point in time this bitch would had been taken on the good ol' fashion "camping trip" for the weekend.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Internet does have free speech.

Where have you been? The Internet has a lot of censorship, just look at Google, Facebook and Twitter.

youtube censorship adpocalypse

There's a reason sites like Gab, Bitchute and other pro-free speech sites have started.

I see people posting all kinds of shit on facebook. On both sides of it all.

I see more conservative stuff. And than I see liberal stuff from a few friends. Only thing I ever saw deleted or banned was blatant nudity posts. I think how far you think this going to go :facepalm:

And some of the comment sections get downright savage lol

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I see more conservative stuff. And than I see liberal stuff from a few friends. Only thing I ever saw deleted or banned was blatant nudity posts. I think how far you think this going to go :facepalm:

And some of the comment sections get downright savage lol

I like the crazy comment sections.

The guy is pretty smart but why does he have to do the bare chest leather shit?

Keep you focused

Because that's how will likes his men

Sounds more like that is how Blue likes his man.

Styx explained why he where what he wears before.

Basically he does things his way. He's comfortable.

Yes. What people post I always go to the actual page comments to see all the wacky responses.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.