• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

+++ GUMBO SOUP of Interesting Stuff

gumbosoup

Banned
http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...isappearing/ar-AApaUU4?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=AARDHP

Norway's 'Pulpit Rock' Is at Risk of Disappearing.

One such place currently under the spotlight is Norway’s Preikestolen, or Pulpit Rock, a 1,982-foot-tall cliff rising over Lysefjord in Rogaland, on the west coast, that geologists say is at risk of collapsing into the fjord altogether.

According to The Local, the Geological Survey of Norway (NGU) will begin monitoring a half-meter wide gap within the famed cliff formation—a long-running concern since its discovery in 1930.

pulpit rock.jpg

I was there. It was grand. Catch it before it falls off.

gumbosoup

Banned
McDonalds New Offering

The authentic New England-style lobster roll, which made its official buttery comeback in 2015, has returned once again to locations throughout the Northeast. Made with North Atlantic lobster (sourced from wild lobster fisherman at East Coast wharfs), mixed with mayonnaise and layered with shredded lettuce on a toasted roll, the sandwich is somehow only going for $8.99 - a steal compared to most restaurants' prices, which peg a lobster roll at anywhere from $15 to $20.

Before long they will be sticking potato skins in it or beef patties in it.

wrong pic oops- see below

Attachments

• pulpit rock.jpg
    pulpit rock.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 79

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Hey, do you get it that you're the only one interested in this?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
No, the AHOTY is interested, too.

Maybe this means it's time for a new competition?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Ass Hat Of The Year

Started off as a rather tongue in cheek competition, by Ace Boobtoucher, until I pushed it intom a new dimension.

The Culver's burger looks fit to eat.

I like the idea of you condensing your wide array of interests into one thread.

You're not a particularly mean poster, so I think you should stick around as long as you post like this and not shit storm the board.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
As long as he keeps it to this thread instead of starting other, more insipid threads, I'm good.