• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guitar Hero: Metallica

I don't know about the rest of you but I am so excited for this game, especially after seeing the final setlist:

Metallica Songs

All Nightmare Long
Battery
Creeping Death
Disposable Heroes
Dyers Eve
Enter Sandman
Fade To Black
Fight Fire With Fire
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Frantic
Fuel
Hit The Lights
King Nothing
Master of Puppets
Mercyful Fate (Medley)
No Leaf Clover
Nothing Else Matters
One
Orion
Sad But True
Seek And Destroy
The Memory Remains
The Shortest Straw
The Thing That Should Not Be
The Unforgiven
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Wherever I May Roam
Whiplash

Other Artists

Alice In Chains - No Excuses
Bob Seger - Turn The Page
Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross
Diamond Head - Am I Evil?
Foo Fighters - Stacked Actors
Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather
Kyuss - Demon Cleaner
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesdays Gone
Machine Head - Beautiful Mourning
Mastodon - Blood And Thunder
Mercyful Fate - Evil
Michael Schenker Group - Armed and Ready
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Queen - Stone Cold Crazy
Samhain - Mother of Mercy
Slayer - War Ensemble
Social Distortion - Mommy's Little Monster
Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head
System of a Down - Toxicity
The Sword - Black River
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town

I am totally buying this the day it comes out!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'll have you know I've gotten much better with HO/PO's on RB2. Given the fact that they have a much tighter window than GH, I'd say thats a good thing! That said, I might rent this game. I like metallica, but god damn, their songs piss me off on the other games also how many fuckin games are gonna have Motorhead - Ace of Spades???

I'll have you know I've gotten much better with HO/PO's on RB2. Given the fact that they have a much tighter window than GH, I'd say thats a good thing! That said, I might rent this game. I like metallica, but god damn, their songs piss me off on the other games also how many fuckin games are gonna have Motorhead - Ace of Spades???

LOL, i know right! It was in Guitar Hero 1, Guitar Hero II DLC, Rock Band, Rock Band 2 (if you transfer songs), and now Guitar Hero Metallica. It is an alright song, but not THAT good.

Congrats on getting better, maybe you'll be able to beat me then ;).

Legzman

Fuck yeah!!! When does that come out?

March sometime

Congrats on getting better, maybe you'll be able to beat me then ;).

I'm sure not. I've still got a looooooooooooooooooooooong way to go to get that good. I started alt strumming more with GH:WT, so that helps too. I can also react to the charts quicker...guess that just comes with playing. The chart seems to move slower or something, where as before it just moved to fast for me to see. Hard to explain.

I forgot to mention, if you pre-order this through Gamestop you get a free second kick pedal. So if you want the whole band kit, or already have the Guitar Hero World Tour drum set I would recommend this.

I am getting this game when it comes out. I have been a Metallica fan for a long time. It kinda sucks that Don't tread on me is not on this.

Legzman

War Ensemble
Holy Hell!!!! Look at the double bass work. At about 4:40 you can see it on the chart itself. Good luck passing this one drummers :eek:.

Yea I knew that one would be rough for drummers. I look forward to seeing the expert charts for the songs in this game, though I doubt I'll ever play em...gonna have to stick with hard I think.

Yea I knew that one would be rough for drummers. I look forward to seeing the expert charts for the songs in this game, though I doubt I'll ever play em...gonna have to stick with hard I think.

Yeah, the cameraman in the video is terrible, he barely shows any of the charts at all, but does show one double bass part that looks insanely hard. I can't wait for a full video of the guitar/drum charts.

Legzman

I don't think this game is going to work when there is a GH4...

It's gonna be a damn good selling game. There are tons of Metallica fans and even more people looking for a good challenge with rhythm games.

another kick pedal ...for the double base drum you ar egonna need it
lars always gooooo speedy on the drum set, but spacialy for the MSG number.:nanner:

renata love´s metalica

I really can't wait for this. Although I still prefer an ACTUAL guitar, it's cool to see Metallica as 3D characters. Loads of fun to be had for sure.

Anyone who plays guitar hero or rockband is TOTALLY GAY. Yeah. Do you feel like a real man with your plastic Fisher Price toy guitar??? What a bunch of fags...