• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guilty Pleasures. What Are Your Guilty Pleasures? Hey Fellas, Tell Us About Your Guilty Pleasures...

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I like reading bad Yelp reviews. We have one Carvel Ice Cream Shop in West LA. If the powers that be at Carvel were aware of this location they would close it immediately. The best thing that could happen to this store is if the guy violates his parole and his PO boards it up for good.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/carvel-los-angeles?sort_by=rating_asc
o.jpg

This place feels like a fever dream. To begin, the door says no mask no service .. and the owner is not wearing one! Next, The place did not smell like an ice cream shop. More like an old hot dog stand. The guy working was in the middle of eating his sloppy smelly food on the side of the counter. Got up and I don't believe he even washed his hands. I refused to order but my bf still got a few things for friends. We ordered a chocolate dip coned and he dropped the cone flat on the filthy counter and still dipped it!! What the heck!! We ended up leaving that behind. But overall the place is really just disgusting and looks like it hasn't been cleaned in months. No offense but the guy working looked equally unorganized. He was right in the middle of eating smelly food, had no mask, no gloves, dirty hands. And there's random ice coolers in the front of the counter. Like what?
Someone needs to come and clean this place up. It's disgusting. I'm honestly so confused about the sign in the store. It reads something that makes no sense. And it's been like that for a long time. It looks like the letters maybe fell off or something? I'll post a picture.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Here's one for the local Ralph's Supermarket...
https://www.yelp.com/biz/ralphs-los-angeles-38?osq=Ralphs&sort_by=rating_asc

Worst Ralph's ever! Corporate Office must never check the Ralph's Century City location because it seems like nobody cares. Consistently rude employees and managers. The homeless guy who looks like Morgan Freeman and wanders the store shoplifting is more helpful and polite than most of their staff. Like many others I only go to this Ralph's because it is close to me. Too bad no one cares enough to fix this store.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I guess the only one I HAD, was my Harley, but I can't really ride her anymore, I'm so ginched up with arteritis, and pinched nerves. I like good cigars, and once I see where my disability case goes, I'm sure I'll indulge in those again. When I was working I would smoke 2-4 a day, depending on various things, but since I've been out of work, it's like one or two a week, so I might be able to afford better cigars, then the everyday brand I was smoking....which were pretty damn good for $55 for a box of 20. But depending on the numbers, maybe I can swing the ones I really like at $180 for 20.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
God, yelp is such an armpit, I can see the allure.