• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>> Guess the pictures for a chance at FREE Catalina Cruz passes!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Contest is CLOSED! Winners will be announced TOMORROW (Tuesday the 6th!)

I've got another contest for you! Catalina Cruz has been gracious enough to give me 2 passes for her Official Site to give-away to you guys! And, just in time for her December 7th LIVE cam show with Ash Hollywood!

This contest is a bit of a scavanger hunt of sorts. Down below there are 6 photos. You will have to head on over to Catalina's Official Site and try to figure out where each of the images came from! All correct entries will be entered into a drawing and 2 lucky members will get to go check out all this beautiful babe has to offer!

As always, anyone who at least attempts the contest will get 25 myFreeOnes points added to their account!

Contest Rules

- Contest runs from now until Monday, December 5th.

- All members can play for points, only members with 5+ posts will qualify for the prize.

- DO NOT ruin the fun and post the answers in this thread. Send them to FreeOnes_Contests!

The Catalina Cruz Scavenger Hunt

Visit the lovely Catalina Cruz's Official Site by clicking here. Then try to figure out which picture belongs to what page! Send your answers to FreeOnes_Contests!

Note:please give the picture number + page name (photos, videos, join, etc) vs. the number and links.

1. 765.jpg
  2. 123.jpg
  3. 999.jpg
  4. 239.jpg
  5. 865.jpg
  6. 456.jpg

Last edited:
Wooot!

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I understand picture number + page name, but what does "vs. the number and links" mean? :o

I think what she means is you have 2 choices in how you answer.The 1st being the obvious and for the
2nd....Picture Number + the actual webpage where the picture is ;)

At least that's how I read it anyway :1orglaugh

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm rooting for HB.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I rather enjoyed doing that. Quite fun. Sadly that statement reveals a lot about my life. :facepalm:

Hahaha.

I'll make sure to include more 'scavenger' type things in the future just for you then.