• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

madisonmadness

Official Checked Star Member
so i was at the local whole foods (whole pay check!) here in california looking for one of those organic supplements that relax me and battle my caffeine addiction. i am bent down at the waist trying to read the ingredients on a bottle near the bottom shelf, teetering on my heels. i kind of felt someone breeze by behind me to another section of the aisle and as they passed by, i heard an approving moan from them...(obviously my short skirt was hiked up a bit from my bent over position). as i turned to see what kind of male pig was horning for my ass again, i was surprised to see a college age girl with baggy punker pants complete with hanging wallet chain, paper thin tank top, tons of ink on both arms, leather wrist cuffs and topped by an angel face, button nose, and jet black hair tied in pigtails.

i straightened myself up and looking square at her said "excuse me?! did you say something?" she looked away and then turned suddenly, walked up close to me and said "i said you've got a great ass!" i was taken a bit by surprise by her answer and her close proximity. her smell was fresh scrubbed and beginning to intoxicate me...her nipples were pointing through her tank top directly at me. i stammered a quick thank you and noticed that she was holding a tube of organic personal lubricant. while glancing at the tube, then up to her, i jokingly asked "come here often?"

she noticed that i noticed the tube and we both laughed which she cut short by saying, with one eyebrow raised, "i cum wherever i want".

"aren't you the bold little pussy licker", i responded. she laughed her evil laugh again and moved even closer to me. we were face to face now. turning the conversation to shopping, i asked if she liked the product in the tube as i had never seen it before. she said, "why don't you try it yourself" and broke the safety seal, opened the top of the tube, pushed a little onto her finger, held it right in front of our two close faces and then slowly dropped her hand, pushed it under my skirt, inside my panties and applied it right to my clit. i was too shocked to move so stood there trying to keep my legs from visibly shaking as she stood even closer and circled my clit with her finger and the now warm, wet (and amazingly stimulating) lubricant. i grabbed a random product from the shelf and held it like she and i were in deep discussion about it while she circled and circled my button.

while enjoying this unexpected pleasure, her hand moved down and two fingers entered my drenched pussy. she made a few expert thrusts and then quickly withdrew her fingers with what i thought was an audible sucking sound from my now sopping pussy. she raised her hand which was visibly shiny from my juices, licked her fingers and said, "hmmm, i need to use the rest room", turned and walked to the back of the store where the restroom was.

i waited what seemed like an eternity, but was probably more like 10 seconds and followed her to the back of the store. the door to the women's room was locked, so i knocked gently. her sing-song voice said, "who is it?" i said, "open up, you know who it is". she said "not so fast, i want to know what you want". puzzled, i stage whispered, "you know what i want, now let me in". she said, "no, i don't know. tell me what you want". i again stage whispered, "i want you to..y'know, lick me". she spoke, but louder this time, "speak up, can't hear you!" so i loudly said, "let me in, i want you to lick my pussy!"

a soccer mom shopping nearby almost dropped her container of organic yogurt. the door to the restroom swung open, and there was my little punk pussy eater. she said "i thought you'd never ask." she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the restroom. her other hand locked the door, and she immediately and forcefully slammed me backwards against the wall. she then dropped to her knees, and began licking my pussy through my dripping panties. her hands then peeled the panties down to my ankles. i stepped out of them and she continued licking my clit. her hands were all over me...thighs, calves, stomach, and fingers plunging in as she licked and circled my clit with her tongue. this girl knew what she was doing.

i reached down and held her head, put my fingers all over her face, as it worked its magic between my increasingly shaky legs. she would occasionally lick my fingers that were near her face and then go back to concentrating on my cunt which was dripping my juices and her saliva down my thighs in rivers. i started cumming with my usual mini-quaking, which after a little lull, expanded to a major quake as i held her head in just the right spot and beared down on her two perfectly inserted fingers. after that, i used my hands and arms to steady myself on the wall and ease my eventual slide to a sitting position on the floor with my legs open, skirt hiked up to my waist, pussy lips swollen and abused, and juices flowing.

i reached out for her to return the favor because as many of you know, i'm a pretty accomplished pussy-licker myself. first i gently caressed her nipples through her tank top and they were diamond hard. as i reached to unbuckle her pants, she pulled away, glanced at her watch and hurriedly said that she had to go. i protested and reached into her pants deep enough to get a finger through her luxurious bush and between her moist lips. but she pulled my hand out and said "sorry hon, but i really got to go." she planted a pussy-juiced kiss on my lips and got up to leave with me still slumped on the floor completely exposed. i asked her name and if we could see each other again so i could return the favor.

"sure", she said. "my name's tessa and i'm the night manager here. we close at midnight. cum by anytime."

i pretty much only grocery shop at night these days.

ban-one

Works for panties
There gonna be a sequel where you return the favor?

Dayum, made me horny too. I need to start shopping at a different grocery store as things like that don't happen to me.