• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Great Injustices

katy-perry-russell-brand-2009-paris-fashion-week.jpg

C

cindy CD/TV

Super Bowl XLII, late 4th quarter:
1. Asante Samuel dropped a pass that would've sealed the Patriots' victory and a 19-0 season.
2. The Pats defense had Eli Manning in the grasp on that 3rd down play to David Tyree -- should've been a sack but the refs didn't blow the fucking whistle (and Tyree couldn't make that catch again even once in 1,000 tries if his life depended on it).
3. There was BLATANT holding (i.e. nearly ripping off the jersey) on the game-winning TD pass to Plexiglass "I just shot myself in the leg because I'm a d-bag" Burress.

Do I have sour grapes? YES. And they're all mine! Mine!!! :facepalm: :crying:

C

cindy CD/TV

And speaking of injustices... how is it that I, a devote and loyal subject, have NEVER been in Miss Hybrid's thone room so I may kneel at her feet in homage to her radiant beauty and grace? Or, even better, in her royal bed chambers so that I may salute her properly. :angels: :D

sid-sexy

Banned

ugghh you mentioning that in such detail is a great injustice.:crying::crying:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I have not had intercourse with [insert generic hot babe here]. Or what about all the [insert minority here] being oppressed? A travesty I tell you!

Don't even get me started on [insert successful guy here] making so much money despite not being [insert quality here]. Fuck him!

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I have not had intercourse with [insert generic hot babe here]. Or what about all the [insert minority here] being oppressed? A travesty I tell you!

Don't even get me started on [insert successful guy here] making so much money despite not being [insert quality here]. Fuck him!

You smell of [insert generic Dirl insult here]

That all thetotal sluts and dumbshits from 'reality' shows can make millions while people who spend their lives protecting us and trying to make this shithole of a planet a better place get totally unrecognized and go through their life struggling to pay the bills!

1. Asante Samuel dropped a pass that would've sealed the Patriots' victory and a 19-0 season.
2. The Pats defense had Eli Manning in the grasp on that 3rd down play to David Tyree -- should've been a sack but the refs didn't blow the fucking whistle (and Tyree couldn't make that catch again even once in 1,000 tries if his life depended on it).
3. There was BLATANT holding (i.e. nearly ripping off the jersey) on the game-winning TD pass to Plexiglass "I just shot myself in the leg because I'm a d-bag" Burress.

Oh yeah and FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!! Don't let me go into the total injustice which was their Super Bowl win over the Rams!!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
That all thetotal sluts and dumbshits from 'reality' shows can make millions while people who spend their lives protecting us and trying to make this shithole of a planet a better place get totally unrecognized and go through their life struggling to pay the bills!

Laborers in Bangladesh get payed $1 a day to push scrap barrels through the mud at a shipyard. Not only is the work physically draining, but the barrels often contain contaminated materials that cause disease and the laborers are so poor that they can hardly afford anything.

Meanwhile, athletes here in the US (who are already millionaires) get payed millions more to do retarded commercials.

A similar one is all of the Asians working in Nike's sweatshops. They are mostly women and children, and they work for next to nothing, while LeBron James makes millions to advertise products made in those sweatshops. :facepalm: I can't stand it.