• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Graphic Meth / Drug Use Ads.

Montana?! Aside from the millionaires that keep Summer homes there, there's like a family of five there and some cattle. I guess it is the white man's crack.

its a filthy gutter drug alright... they need to make one with dumb junkies trying to be chemists and blowing themselves up.

just about every week in the news down here is reports of some clan lab in a dodgy suburb exploding.

Meth is quickly rising in popularity across America. It's cheap, usually easy to get, fairly easy to make, and loaded with all kinds of chemical poisons. It's particularly prevalent in rural areas, where theres enough sparsely populated space to cook it without being noticed. Of the commonly used recreational drugs, it may just be the most dangerous and deadly one out there.

I don't know if these ads will do much good, but I suppose anything is worth a shot. They've been doing "Faces of Meth" for a while now, and while it certainly makes me never want to go anywhere near that shit, there are millions of people who are undeterred.

Take a look at these before and after pics. The shit just ravages your body:
http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2011/05/faces_of_meth_7.html
http://planetoddity.com/faces-of-meth-addicts/

All we need to do is just show kids in schools footage of how much the Russian Knock off Meth called Krocadile fucks you up and these kids will be scared right fucking off the meth path!!

Christina Ryder

Official Checked Star Member
All we need to do is just show kids in schools footage of how much the Russian Knock off Meth called Krocadile fucks you up and these kids will be scared right fucking off the meth path!!

Crazy sick fucking shit! How could someone do this to themselves? I could not finish watching this video. :dunno:

Propaganda! Drugs are cool! They open our minds!
13408.gif

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
People should read The Pursuit of Oblivion: A Global History of Narcotics by Richard Davenport-Hines for a fascinating look at drugs.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
They've been showing those here as well. You'd think that, between them and those 'before and after pics', it would be a big reality check.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

If Dirty Harry, the Man with No Name, and Walt Kowalski tell you to stay off drugs, you best well do it.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
WOW, those are some awesome ads! We had those corny anti drug ads when I was young. They were more of a joke than anything, and obviously didn't work for shit!

That krokodil shit is just fucking insane!