• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

GOP Congressman barely getting by on $400k

That's not even including things like great health care benefits, great amounts of influence, access to the rich and elite, the bribes...I mean campaign contributions he gets, free housing and/or office space, free transportation, huge amounts of vacation time, and if ones does enough favors in his line of work he will have a lucrative job waiting for him by those in business or wealth he greatly benefited while in office.

But if we don't count all of that the poor guy only gets a measly 400,000 dollars a year to live off of after paying for all his necessities. :rolleyes:

How will he ever cope? :facepalm:

I don't know about that guy but, if anyone thinks the Donkey Party cares about the "little man," just know 7 of the top 10 richest congress members are Dems:

http://www.rollcall.com/50richest/the-50-richest-members-of-congress-112th.html

:2 cents:

There are almost no poor or even middle class members of congress. It's close to being borderline impossible to make it without great resources.

It's too bad. It would function better if congress was filled with normal people.

There are almost no poor or even middle class members of congress. It's close to being borderline impossible to make it without great resources.

It's too bad. It would function better if congress was filled with normal people.

Well 70% of the richest top 10 being dems doesn't exactly make me want to go out of my way to vote for them. If you think about it, they are bigger hypocrites than republicans.

Well 70% of the richest top 10 being dems doesn't exactly make me want to go out of my way to vote for them. If you think about it, they are bigger hypocrites than republicans.

Then again I could also point out how you are using selective cut off points and selection bias in your data. It's a deceptive thing. For example doing the same thing I could just ass easily point out that 18 of the top 28 are republicans. It doesn't seem to matter that much what party they are from as far as this is concerned.

That also doesn't take into account that democrats aren't as willing to bitch (at least publicly) about people that think that they or other wealthy people might be more responsible for a greater portion of relative tax burden, and they don't seem to be as willing to give even more tax breaks to the richest people and corporations among us.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I sarcastically love how millionaires are being made out to be victims

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I have no sympathy for anybody in politics. Fuck em all! They can burn in hell after they spend a few years in the poor house first. Whinny fuckin bitch. Maybe someone will shoot him and take him out of our misery.

Then again I could also point out how you are using selective cut off points and selection bias in your data. It's a deceptive thing. For example doing the same thing I could just ass easily point out that 18 of the top 28 are republicans. It doesn't seem to matter that much what party they are from as far as this is concerned.

That also doesn't take into account that democrats aren't as willing to bitch (at least publicly) about people that think that they or other wealthy people might be more responsible for a greater portion of relative tax burden, and they don't seem to be as willing to give even more tax breaks to the richest people and corporations among us.

Yeah, I know, I saw a lot of red there in batches, but collectively I'd venture all in all to say they are about even as far as net worth. I am disenchanted with pretty much all of the parties. There are 6 (if I remember correctly) lobbyists for every politician in Washington after all. I focus on state and local politics the most; it's where I can be the most effective ultimately in my world and community.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6083724, member: 201847"]Not surprising at all.

:iloveyou:

jus' saying .....

anyway. on with the topic ....... can't survive on $400?

Lying, cheating, motherfucking bastards ............

P.S blame Obama, blah blah, 911-conspiracy ...blah blah ... random racist comment .. blah ... Jesus hates Chinks ......

Oh, sorry. Accidentally chanelled Will E.

My bad ....:D

I don't know about that guy but, if anyone thinks the Donkey Party cares about the "little man," just know 7 of the top 10 richest congress members are Dems:

http://www.rollcall.com/50richest/the-50-richest-members-of-congress-112th.html

:2 cents:

What does one have to do with the other? Being rich has nothing to do with whether you can make policy bearing in mind the 'little man'.

I thought this thread was about some goofy GOPer congressman barely being able to make it on $400K anyway....

Either way...here's a good song for him...:o

Talk about not having your priorities in order. I know guys who have supported a wife and 2 kids on about $20k a year.