• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Good Homemade videos,shower babes,squirts abuse

I really like to see videos with an older couple, maybe like 35-40ish, where the wife just LOVES getting fucked, giving blowjobs and swallowing or getting specialized, like she finds cum to be the Golden Ticket! :drool1:
-----
i also like pics and videos with babes who have dark hair that is wet and they are getting fucked in the bath or shower.
----
i love squirting, its one of favourite things to watch. the trembling of the legs and the quivering puss. i would love to see some babe squirt into a cup and drink it and also squirting in a car would reallly turn me on.
face sitting and then squriting in the persons face is awesome!
----
now, small amounts of abuse turns me off, maybe a good cycle of slaps just enough to make her not want it anymore, or fingers in her mouth until she slobbers all over them. (NO THROWING UP!) raming the dick down the mouth is a a big turn on too, and lots of spit. i have yet too see an actual punch in the guy or something(maybe asking too much) but i have seen people kick women in the vag(it was wierd)
also after the cumshot, they get all the spit and jizz rubbed in their hair and face!
----
*lesbians

mature lesbians for the first time with lots of intimacy and touching REALLY gets me off, i just ugh i wanna jack it.
-----
one other thing too is HUGE cumshot facials where they eat them...awesome