• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gone Digital?

Well that would be at least one helluva jobs program.Hire 1/2 the country to watch the other 1/2.:1orglaugh

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
While I dont believe this at first glance.. I'd definitely open the converter box to check. Jus' sayin'.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why do you think they are having a big push to change to digital?

Do you really believe they care if you have a nice crisp picture on your television? They want to monitor you.

These extra devices have been found in all of the new big brother boxes.

What the fuck ever... Like I even care......

Watch me get drunk and/or fuck my girlfriend. Yay. Have fun jerkin' off surveillance people :thumbsup:

What the fuck ever... Like I even care......

Watch me get drunk and/or fuck my girlfriend. Yay. Have fun jerkin' off surveillance people :thumbsup:

truth son.

this is fake anyways.

you all know that's will e in the video. who else would be spreading such ridiculous conspiracies?

apparently the same people who want a nice crisp picture on their television, are conspiring against their country and building weapons, while watching everybody loves raymond

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
truth son.

this is fake anyways.

you all know that's will e in the video. who else would be spreading such ridiculous conspiracies?

apparently the same people who want a nice crisp picture on their television, are conspiring against their country and building weapons, while watching everybody loves raymond

OH HELLLZ NO! FUCK RAYMOND! That bastard is going down. His brother is cool... his wife is HAWT, but Raymond has to fucking die. ::builds a nail/shrapnel bomb RIGHT in front of my TV::

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
truth son.

this is fake anyways.

No, it's not me. :tongue:

But, those devices have been found in every one of those converters.

Have fun with big brother. :hatsoff:

If this is a plan to be able to have survelliance on everyone it is extremely flawed.

No one who has one of the newer TV's needs one of those boxes and no one who even has an old TV but gets signal from cable or Dish TV needs one eithier.

I guess they must just want to monitor all the old hold outs who refuse to buy a newer TV or get cable or Dish.Gotta watch those old folks with the roof top antennas.:rofl::crash: