• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

going to exxotica for the first time any advice

Bring a lot of money, smell nice, dress appropriately, be polite and for Christ's sake when you take a picture with a girl don't do the air arm wrap around actually touch her, I've seen that so many fucking times at AVN conventions. Also as a suggestion, look at a list of who's coming beforehand so you know what you're going to say and you have time to get your facts straight before you go into a line so you don't say something stupid.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
I wish I was doing this show but it didn't work out for me this year, have yet to make it to the east coast Exxxotica.

Most girls charge $5-$10 for a photo with them. Some will do topless pics, they have to wear pasties over the nipples, but it's a fun thing nonetheless. Don't bear hug a girl or grab her really tight when taking the photo, this is creepy! Be polite and don't spend too much time talking to any one girl if there's a line of people at her booth, go back later when she isn't busy if you want to have a conversation. I doubt it's going to be like ComicCon with super long lines, etc. I've never seen a show like that, there might be a small line to see some of the more popular girls but nothing crazy.

Have fun! Stay awhile, some of the stuff that happens on the stage is pretty fun and entertaining!

Take a camera, butt plug, and pictures of a kitten that you can pass off as your own. That's really all you need. The camera is for taking pictures, the butt plug is for protecting your anus from the one sandal butt vandal, and the kitten pictures are so none of the girls think you're creepy when you come up to them because all women in adult entertainment love kittens and you can use the pictures as an opener.

- - - Updated - - -

Take a camera, butt plug, and pictures of a kitten that you can pass off as your own. That's really all you need. The camera is for taking pictures, the butt plug is for protecting your anus from the one sandal butt vandal, and the kitten pictures are so none of the girls think you're creepy when you come up to them because all women in adult entertainment love kittens and you can use the pictures as an opener.

Mariahxxx

lower your expectations for what the girls look like in person. I have heard many people tell me that when they go to these things they are shocked because they had very high expectations. there are some hot ones, but some are VERY VERY different in person

I can see the keep expectations lowered thing. And it reminds me of the times I have been sitting at the bar at a strip joint after the place closed and has been cleared out and the lights come on. Girls walk out of the dressing room going home and are wearing baggy sweatpants and bedroom slippers and no makeup. It really is a big difference as to how they looked 2 hours earlier.

Austin Morgan

I can see the keep expectations lowered thing. And it reminds me of the times I have been sitting at the bar at a strip joint after the place closed and has been cleared out and the lights come on. Girls walk out of the dressing room going home and are wearing baggy sweatpants and bedroom slippers and no makeup. It really is a big difference as to how they looked 2 hours earlier.

But the baggy sweat pants and slippers are so much more comfortable.... :)

Just be respectful and take money. I take about a grand, I just love tipping :)

Me, last January @AEE

Don't be disappointed when the girls are going through their regular motions with plastic smiles on their faces. And if you are looking to score, then having some good weed (or meth) is your best friend... in case of an emergency, I'd stash three 100 dollar bills in my shoe.

enjoy.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Fellow Jersey guy.

Go visit Cluck-U Chicken in New Brunswick on the Rutgers campus, over on Easton Ave.

You won't regret paying all that money that you just did to walk around a bingo hall and look at a bunch of broads with no make up on that you can see on here.........for free!!