• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Going on my first date in 5 years tonight

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Don't be that guy.

:suspicious:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Dating has changed so much in the last 5-10 years. I don't Envy anyone doing it. Like myself.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Are you gonna' go all "MGTOW" on her ass and make her split the bill?.

Well, the date went off perfectly. I'll admit I was pretty nervous at first, but honestly we meet a few months ago so it wasn't like she was a complete stranger. I guess I was more nervous because it's just been too freaking long since I went out on a date, but she seems like she's really cool and we have a lot of things in common and geek out about the same things. She told me she really enjoyed herself and I asked her if I could take her out again and she told me she would like that. We did an awkward geeky-type hug and that was that. Checkmarking the date under the successful category.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
$100 is a princely sum. My boy Blue gets it. But really..............

Also make it clear that you're okay with her getting air-tighted on the side.

Talk about your ex(es) about everything. If she asks you how are you, say: that's what my ex used to ask! Smile your biggest smile so she doesn't feel threatened about your ex. Compliment everything she does too! How she sits down, follow that with: my ex used to sit on her ass just like that! When she takes a drink of whatever she ordered; my ex used to drink just like that!

If you don't get a second date you did it wrong. Good luck :hatsoff:

Glad the first date went well, ( minus Teh butt sex) wake her up about 4 a.m. with a phone call and ask her to co-sign a loan with you.

Glad the first date went well, ( minus Teh butt sex) wake her up about 4 a.m. with a phone call and ask her to co-sign a loan with you.

That's third date! The second date is introducing her to your cats and other pet family. Gotta make sure she accepts them before risking your credit score.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I've been out of the pool for a while, brahs. Time was, when you went a courtin' a young lady, you'd maintain a healthy respect for her space and not ask her to co-sign for anything until at least one full month and of course, her father's permission. Same goes for teh butt seks.

I've been out of the pool for a while, brahs. Time was, when you went a courtin' a young lady, you'd maintain a healthy respect for her space and not ask her to co-sign for anything until at least one full month and of course, her father's permission. Same goes for teh butt seks.

You find me a single chick in the dating pool that has a respectable father figure to ask for co-sign and I'll make it two months before I ask for such a wonder! Brah.