• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Glee: Are You In The Club?

glee_logo.jpg

Seriously who watches this?

High School Musical meets Chigaco. Great combo for a TV phenomenon methinks.

Discuss.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Nope, I can't say I watch much tv for that matter either. However you mentioned who watches this, and it appears you do...well good for you I think?

I was dooped into watching 1 episode. I HATED it! I mean I like a capella a lot actually but this show was more about twisted highschool drama than singing, the singing blew, and I don't want to remember highschool (IT SUCKED). Why do we need another highschool teens that don't belong together joining the same club show?

Nope, I can't say I watch much tv for that matter either. However you mentioned who watches this, and it appears you do...well good for you I think?

Lol, I actually don't. I seen bits but not watched it, just wondering if it appeals to anyone bar prebubescent kids and such.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
My daughters like the show. A lot of teen/pretteens. I can't stand it.

I have one male friend in his 20's that loves the damn show. Something about hot chicks, hair and singing. I still don't get it. I may need someone to explain. They are annoying chicks most of them.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
another example of how the music industry caters to the whims of teenage girls. Sorry, give me a Stave Harris bass solo or some Eddie Van Halen any day of the week.

not into fruity shows

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I have seen some episodes. The music is waaaaay too overproduced, if the music perfomances would have had more of a live feel to them the show would have been much better. The only real reasons to watch the show is because Dianna Agron is insanely hot and the character Brittany have some of the funniest lines on tv.

I admit, I watch it... I was pulled into the very first episode due to the Journey cover, lol...:D

Kept viewing it, very hot chicks for sure, singing is good but they seem to be going more into the show tunes/broadway this season:facepalm:

Heather Morris(Britney) was originally hired as the choreographer but was added to the cast, pretty funny... There are a couple of nude pics of her floating around also

;)