• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Give me some ideas!

Lisa Brunet

Official Checked Star Member
Dear boarders,

I am going in to the photostudio this week to shoot new content for my website.

So here is my question; do you have some greet ideas to shoot? :helpme:
(clothing, squirting, pissing, glamour, smoking, sucking or fucking, fetish or not)

Go ahead and I will do my best for it to make it real.

Sweet kisses :lovecoupl,
Lisa Brunet

A set with you in a sling bikini, maybe some sucking & swallowing. It's really difficult for you not to be hot in just about any context...

Sucking is always nice :)

You can also wear hoop earrings(somewhat related to glamour) as they add a very sexy touch in my opinion. :thumbsup:

Facetious

Moderated
Hi, Ms. Brunet -

I still think that there is a consensus that . . well . . guys like their women in black thigh highs. We always will ! They are here to stay. Now, the dilemma of which I face is, what pattern ? hmm . . decisions decisions . . you know what ? I am confident that you'll pick one that we'll all enjoy. Same goes for the heels . . . . not too high though . . . you know . . about 4.0'' - (10.16 centimeters)

Just go where the action takes you, you know ?
Variety :thumbsup:
Mix It Up . . PºTpoURrI:bowdown:

Fisting ? naaa :nono:

Just wear black and don't take it off !!

Classy yet dirty. Wearing high heels and little black dress while sucking a guy off will always do the trick. Have other shots of you bending over and hiking your dress to reveal a pantyless crotch and getting fucked from behind. Oh yeah.

do an amateur - get it as 'real' as possible'

whatever you do on him, with him - for me it will be something I can relate to.

Lisa Brunet

Official Checked Star Member
What about a scene where you pretend to be window hooker in Amsterdam ;)

If have good news!! In the begin of January I will do a Photoshoot for a Dutch magazine in Amsterdam! And yes that will be as a window hooker in the redlight district!!

Kisses,
Lisa Brunet

Lots of the godamnfucking dirtiest talk when you fuck and suck. That turns on many guys! You are gorgeous. Good luck!

Dressed in a tartan miniskirt ("Schotse rok" in NL) would be nice.:D

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lisa-brunet said:
Lisa Brunet[/URL][/B], post: 2784076, member: 243926"]If have good news!! In the begin of January I will do a Photoshoot for a Dutch magazine in Amsterdam! And yes that will be as a window hooker in the redlight district!!

Kisses,
Lisa Brunet

Which street?
Oudezijds Voorburgwal? Trompettersteeg?
Just curious.:D

georges

Staff member
DP followed by a messy facial, leather lingerie and latex dress would fit you well.