• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

Zuzana Zeleznovova
Carol Goldnerova
Paris Dahl
Paris Hilton
Jana Cova

I should add Cyndi Wood to this list. She was Playmate of the Year back in 1973 (back in the wonderful era before shaved pussy)--- since then she has inspired me to splurt many loads of cum. She is now in her 60s, but I bet she is a very attractive senior citizen. After she appeared in the movie "Apacalypse Now" (as a Playmate entertaining the troops in Viet Nam), she changed her name to Cynthis Wood.

BabesForTheWin

Closed Account
Been jacking with a few buddies for a while, always up for more. If you are keen, hit me up on yahoo (lordseven282) but be sure to let me know you are from freeeones.

Lately I have been into women like Anna Belle Peaks and many read heads, with great tits and tattoos. I'm always keen to chat and jack, and am open to almost anything, pretty chill. Find me if you wanna chat.

I really should start posting about who im jacking too, would be interesting to keep track!

I'll be stroking if anyone wants to join in. I'm thinking DP, gang bangs, multiple cream pies, orgies....that kinda shit

hiwatt22 at yahoo

Attachments

• Desktop Background.jpg
    Desktop Background.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 689
I think a lot of us who read and post on this thread understand the power and devotion there is between us, our dicks, and the women we masturbate to. For me it's often more than just a physical drive. It's emotional. I want to, I need to, give her everything I have.

Having a long hot session to her, climaxing with a tremendous orgasm......it's beyond words. When it's over, I feel so satisfied knowing I'v given her what she wants, what she deserves.

Heres more about what it's like for me to jerk off to Ana.
600.png

have a blast chatting while watching dp/dpp/dap scenes. stream what i am watching skype all the time with friends.. add my if any is up for a battle - hardcoregirls4life

Reactions: BCT
What do Lovette, Holly Halston, Ricki Raxxx, and Busty Angelique all have in common?

1. They are all incredibly hot women who want us to see their amazing tits.
2. I'v cum to each of them many many times
3. They are all 36G cups
4. They all have fake tits.

Now, today I sessioned a woman who shares the first three common with them, except her breasts are completely real: Petra Verkaik. At nearly 50 years old she is still so fucking incredible and always will be.

sunkissed-08.jpg

Early to mid '90s: Meh.
Late '90s to present: Vega Vixen
Early 2000s to ~2014: Krystal Steal
Middle 2000s to present: Jordana James
Most recent: Melanie Rios, Cameron Love, and Hunter Bryce

I stopped fapping to Krystal Steal because I don't know what she did to her face later in her career (too much plastic surgery?), but it's somewhat off-putting. For me that's saying something; I'm generally very tolerant of anything that isn't one of my major pet peeves.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
I used to be obsessed with Krystal Steal but she was put in her place when you see the full range of performers. Still dedicated a lot to her:)