• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

absolutely not i saw her jack about 4 or 5 cocks for manojob and in the scene she looked hideous to me far from the look she had for facial fest back in 2011

Are you serious? Of the list Pelvis put together, Riley Reid caused me to drain my balls far more than all of the other girls, however, Lexi Belle is a close second. Her latest scenes have been super hot.

Are you serious? Of the list Pelvis put together, Riley Reid caused me to drain my balls far more than all of the other girls, however, Lexi Belle is a close second. Her latest scenes have been super hot.

ill stick with the new girls coming in besides i pretty much replaced her with staci silverstone

I recently made a list of every babe online I've ever jacked off too. Probably missed many but here it is at this point.
Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 2.41.47 PM.png

love these lists people are making, i would love to see a league table of the girls i have wanked to the most but it would be impossible to count!

I just totally have to salute this type of male dedication to pleasuring himself. He's not just a man content to get off, but he keeps score, and produces some pretty fucking sexy collages too. You know where to find me if you are ever in the mood for Chloe Vevrier, although just about every woman on this list can get me rock hard too.
I recently made a list of every babe online I've ever jacked off too. Probably missed many but here it is at this point.
View attachment 396226

I've just compiled the first of many collages of girls I've jacked off to. It took a few days to gather nice headshots and arrange. Probably took so long because I ended up jacking to some of them, LOL. This collage is made up mostly of relatively new girls to the industry. Many more collages to come.

Row 1 - Willow Hayes, Bailey Bae, Tali Dova, Dakota Skye, Alina Li
Row 2 - Riley Reid, August Ames, Sabrina Banks, Ava Taylor, Dakota James
Row 3 - Kiera Winters, Keisha Grey, Janice Griffith, Alaina Kristar, Kacy Lane
Row 4 - Aidra Fox, Maci Winslett, Ariana Marie, Darcie Belle, Isabella De Santos
Row 5 - Natalie Monroe, Marina Angel, Halle Von, Kelly Diamond, Whitney Westgate

Click image for larger picture.