• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

BabesForTheWin

Closed Account
Just curious, when you guys chat to each other do you just share pics or movies to?

Just curious, when you guys chat to each other do you just share pics or movies to?

Sometimes videos but I usually prefer to stick to pictures using Yahoo's photoshare function so I can type and stare at the pic I'm working it to without having to switch between windows or fuss about resizing or anything.

Usually pics, either through yahoo photoshare or by posting the links in the chat window. Sometimes will watch a scene together, have the chat window open on one half and the movie on the other half of the screen and chat about what's going on, but I haven't done that for a while now

Haven't posted here in awhile. Can't believe I left out somebody.

I'm not sure I've ever been more sexually attracted to an adult model than a young Chloe Vevrier. She still looks amazing, but in the 90's and early 2000's, she looked like my fantasy come to life. She and Danni Ashe are the hottest busty models of all-time IMO.

Any woman with large labia like Dominka C or Olya:-

Attachments

• Olya "Freckles" AmourAngels - no others in this set are any good FOR LABIA - LOOK FOR HER OTHER .jpg
    Olya "Freckles" AmourAngels - no others in this set are any good FOR LABIA - LOOK FOR HER OTHER .jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 306

BabesForTheWin

Closed Account
Cheers guys

On the advice of DP Lover ive been going through some great vids and loving the wank sessions! mainly looking at Tori Lane in Flesh Hunter 10, already checked out Katja Kassin, holy shit

Had a super session about 24 hours ago. Shared with a buddy my latest fascination, Shazia Sahari. I love her eyes, the way she looks sucking a cock and riding one, and in her older scenes her hairy pussy makes an interesting change. We had just under an hour wanking to photos of Shazia.

2:58:22 Him: feeling good?
2:58:46 Me: uhhhhhhh yeah.. you?
2:59:18 Him: yea dunno what it is but its been really awesome wanking lately
3:00:44 Me: shes made me so fucking hard
3:00:53 Him: dat ass
3:01:37 Him: feels ridiculously good
3:01:55 Me: dirrrty
3:02:51 Him: fuck fuck fuck

Followed by at buddy's request, just over an hour wanking to the incomparable Holly Peers, for a solid 2 hour session. He felt he owed Holly a session and I was MORE than willing to oblige. We ended up shooting over a gif of Holly's tits.
3:13:45 Him: gonna try to last a while, hard to make promises with her tho

3:13:59 Him: fuuuuuuuck
3:14:02 Him: christ
3:14:22 Me: promise nothing lol

3:30:25 Me: that one has called forth my cum a few times
3:31:11 Him: reminding me why shes so highly regarded
3:31:39 Me: pure wankmagnet.... im edging so badly and dribbling precum

4:17:03 Him: could go on forever but think i should finish soon
4:17:40 Me: im pretty fucking close to shooting my cream
4:18:56 Him: seriously got to cum
4:19:26 Me: me tooooo
4:19:27 Him: right about now
4:19:34 Me: holly in motion
4:19:49 Me: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4:20:21 Him: aaaa damn

4:20:40 Him: exhausting stuff ha
4:21:23 Me: i came so fucking hard lol
4:21:45 Him: thats [NOBABE]holly peers[/NOBABE] for you

inbmxvJ87Hk4s.gif

Awesome fun.

Then yesterday evening was messaged by a new buddy who I had several glamour models in common with. Launched into an hours wank which I let him lead, and used some great tits I hadn't really used much before, though aware of - Tess Taylor Arlington, Kimberly McArthur (way before my time), Lenka Spolnikova (a/k/a Busty Czech Student Lenka), Iryna Ivanova (who nearly ended the session because she was too dangerous to his resolve, haha) and then my choice, Leanna Decker, who brought forth both our loads with her lovely slot. Good frantic session, precum a lot earlier than normal beating to the huge racks. A similar but lengthier session I can imagine would bring forth a monster load.

It was me. Feel free to add me on yahoo: page3wanker

Then yesterday evening was messaged by a new buddy who I had several glamour models in common with. Launched into an hours wank which I let him lead, and used some great tits I hadn't really used much before, though aware of - Tess Taylor Arlington, Kimberly McArthur (way before my time), Lenka Spolnikova (a/k/a Busty Czech Student Lenka), Iryna Ivanova (who nearly ended the session because she was too dangerous to his resolve, haha) and then my choice, Leanna Decker, who brought forth both our loads with her lovely slot. Good frantic session, precum a lot earlier than normal beating to the huge racks. A similar but lengthier session I can imagine would bring forth a monster load.

That was me. Please feel free to add me on yahoo: page3wanker