• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

"The 100"

OK kids, just finished a little project. Not long ago my buddy mentioned that he had just finished compiling a list of his top 100 women to wank to of all time. At first that sounded daunting but I managed to make my own list, after a lot of thought and seperating the real contenders from the also-rans. Not long after I finally settled on my 100, my buddy sent me his in order. That really seemed too much of a task for me, but I set about seperating my list into blocks of ten and came up with some rough ideas for guidelines as I went along. That was much easier than placing each girl individually from the off, even though I had always known who my top 12 would be, and certainly my top 3 in order. As of yesterday I finally finished ranking each of the blocks of ten into order, to complete my 100.

Make your own list, even if you don't share it with anyone. It's fun. Might bring back some useful memories.

I may have to do something like this.

Iveta Vale
Jenni Gregg
Candice B Snezhka
Candice Luca
Liza B
Eufrat
Piper Fawn
Princess Clover
Franziska Facella
Shyla Jennings
Erica Lightspeed
Femjoy Corinna
Carli Banks
Katie Fey
Raylene Richards
Orsolya Kocsis
Ardelia Alina
Demi Allen
Ashlynn Brooke
Julia B Yuliya
Ala Passtel
Altea Belinda
Kyla Cole
Marry Queen

Latest two sessions been blogged :

Night before last on Yahoo with selection of Lucy Pinder and ultimately [NOBABE]Holly Peers[/NOBABE] (#11 target ever) pics including the gif I posted in "actual" thread.
http://board.freeones.com/entry.php?6791-2013-Cum-Diary-79-03-07-13-4AM
Tonight watching a frequent current favourite, Camilla Quance (#48 target ever) on Bluebird. Shot massively, filthy mouth. I use CJ a lot, maybe 48 wasn't fair.
http://board.freeones.com/entry.php?6792-2013-Cum-Diary-79-04-07-13-2AM

inbmxvJ87Hk4s.gif

:thumbsup:

All day I have been waiting for some time alone to find some shapely, gorgeous girls for a session. Finally found the time and the place. Katee Owen playing on Xvideos on one screen while I work up a good load.

Bluesky81

Closed Account
Got a nut out to Kristal. Going for round 2 with Christy Mack. I love this nasty fucking whore. The shaved head and tats are awesome. I want to jerk off on her face and paint it with my DNA!!

I will start a wank-/jerksesion at about 06:30 german time/05:30 UK/00:30 eastern time to big titted playmates/models in sexy highheels (no nylons or stockings!). If anyone likes to chat contact me on Yahoo under foxhunter_wichst

Latest two sessions been blogged :

Night before last on Yahoo with selection of Lucy Pinder and ultimately [NOBABE]Holly Peers[/NOBABE] (#11 target ever) pics including the gif I posted in "actual" thread.
http://board.freeones.com/entry.php?6791-2013-Cum-Diary-79-03-07-13-4AM
Tonight watching a frequent current favourite, Camilla Quance (#48 target ever) on Bluebird. Shot massively, filthy mouth. I use CJ a lot, maybe 48 wasn't fair.
http://board.freeones.com/entry.php?6792-2013-Cum-Diary-79-04-07-13-2AM

inbmxvJ87Hk4s.gif

:thumbsup:

God damn this gif really got me off a few days ago, Fuck!
Keep finding myself starring at it for a moment before moving down the posts lol

Insane session was just held.... Four guys... ALL about Jana Defi....
One of the craziest sessions ive had on yahoo easily!
Started with a single pic & BOOM... Everything was about her... Jana!
Soooo intense!!

Attachments

• jana-defi_29d54219.jpg
    jana-defi_29d54219.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 394
  • 4fc6dcef8010d.jpg
    4fc6dcef8010d.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 390
  • DRACULA BIG BOOBS Jana-Defi-PinupFiles.jpg
    DRACULA BIG BOOBS Jana-Defi-PinupFiles.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 370
Insane session was just held.... Four guys... ALL about Jana Defi....
One of the craziest sessions ive had on yahoo easily!
Started with a single pic & BOOM... Everything was about her... Jana!
Soooo intense!!

The Jana session today was absolutely fucking epic. 4 dudes, for nearly an hour, trading pics and worshipping Jana fucking Defi.
We all came together to her, to this pic.
big+tits_bignaturals_busty_Jana+Defi_neonbabes_pinup_14.jpg

Jana....Jana....Jana Fucking Defi...

FUCK YES