• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

For some reason, I hesitated in writing anything here, but since I got nothing else to do, I'll share. I once had a girlfriend a long time ago. She was the best ever. We were really good for each other and the reason it ended was because I had to move back home. She's the one, even nowadays, after more than 10 years, sometimes I dream about her and those times we spent together and when I wake up, well, I have a big ol' boner and nothing to do so I guess that would make her the one I wack off to the most.... anyway, to give you an idea about her, she sort of looked like Bruce Willis' girlfriend in Pulp Fiction, the shape of her face, her hair, her skin, her voice, though my gf had bigger cheeks and boobies.

i agree with alexios but mostly Emily Anderson (I watch her bang bros scenes constantly), Gianna Michaels (She's so perfect and has done so much how can't I?), Kala Prettyman (fufills all of my milf fantasies), Annie Swanson (I love seeing someone her height), and Caroline Pierce (yes because of her rear end).

I'm not picky just aslong as theres eather anal or a squirt

This is a hard question...

Probably Angela Devi there was a period when i was wit my girlfriend and i needed to get oen quick before she came over so angie it was.