• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Girls with Tattoos

Aspen Rae and hottie friend Niki Skyler :drool2:

130229_08big.jpg130229_09big.jpg130229_11big.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Re: Girls with Tattoos

Name: Lanka
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Pet Shop Employee

I work at a pet store. The other day, Ray (owner of True Amateur Models) came into the store and it was very slow. After looking around for about 10 minutes, I asked him if I could help him find something. He asked for a couple of items, and as I was showing him what we had in stock, he started to ask me questions, stuff like if whether or not I was born in Florida, if I had any animals ...and if so, which types...and so on. He seemed like a real nice guy and being that the store was slow, I continued speaking with him. It did not take long before he started talking about his nude modeling shoots! I was like ...there is NO WAY that I would ever do that! He still gave me the URL to his site and once I got home, I was curious to check it out! I couldn't believe that he was asking me to do that stuff! I talked with a good female friend of mine about doing it and she was telling me to go for it! I think I may have asked the wrong person for advice because she is kinda known around my neighborhood as being a slut, but I have always liked her. As you can see, I took her advice and the nude modeling was fun! Although, I was a bit nervous during the shoot.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-slut-lanka-spreads.html

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches