• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls Pee'ing - Rebekah

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I have contributed to the board, about 5 months to be exact! I have been very busy working the summer in Ibiza working my little ass off but I am pleased to be back in the UK now.

Needapee

Over the summer I kicked off my new site - http://www.needapee.com - which is all about beautiful girls pee'ing. However its not your regular pee site as its all about girls wetting themselves and peeíng in desperation! I also cater for regular voyeurs who like to see girls spraying their golden pissin public. There is a strong emphasis on public peeíng in risky places such as telephone boxes etc,.

Anyway I am running a competition in conjuntion with the site, I need your pee fantasy stories or experiences sent to me in an email. I am then going to record them into audio MP3´s and make them available for download to your personal MP3 player.

Just imagine, commuting to work on a packed train with pee fantasy stories softly whispered into your ear. Or stuck in your car in another busy traffic jam, take the stress out of the situation by popping in a CD of one of my stories.

The prizes:

1st and 2nd place: a pair of my well worn pee stained panties (or non'pee if you prefer!) and for

3rd palce: a 10 minute 1 to 1 webcam session with me and you!

I'll run the competition until the end of November so please get emailingand send your contributions to rebekah@rebekahdee.com

Well I am really excited about this and I look forward to receiving your contributions. In the mean time here are some freebie pictures from the site for you to enjoy...........

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Kisses,

Rebekah.x

Oh this is fucking Awesome!!! You are a dream come true Rebekah. Look in your email shortly 'cuz I'm that nut job that will be answering your call.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Sounds like a cool idea, good luck with it :thumbsup:

Let's us know how it turns out.

pitino

are you talking to me?
great competition rebekah! need a pee now! :hatsoff:

Nightfly said:
Pee does nothing for me, sexually, but those are just my :2 cents:' worth... :)

I didn't know this was a poll thread but for what it's worth thanks for your $.02

McRocket

Banned
This is definitely a time for that good old phrase:

Each to his/her own.

Aa long as it ain't hurting anyone, have fun.

But.....nah.:)

I've got nothing against pics like this, although I admit I'd rather have seen miss Rebekah squatting (SP?) that sitting... As long as ít's not on somebody else, I find it arousing... (not very, but still)

rebekahdee said:
I was thinknig next Spring to celebrate the site's 1 year anniversary having a golden shower prize draw. I would draw a member out of a hat and his prize wouldbe for me to piss on them, any thoughts?

Rebekah.x

Count me in, how'd you like my story?

harddickinnu said:
You can pee on me anytime!!!:nanner:

right... :wtf: