• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls in sneakers

63851_002.jpg63851_032.jpg63851_133.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Alexis Adams from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Cashier
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures - Hardcore & Softcore + More Coming!

Would you like to see some high resolution modeling pictures from Alexis Adams that were taken way back in the day? These photos were taken years ago when I first met her ...and before she had shot for so many other photographers. She had a blast at the shoot and she had also just turned 18 years old in these pictures! I cannot believe how far this babe has gone in the business, but when these particular pictures were taken, Alexis was indeed a very amateur teen! The guys (and girls) out there that enjoy this hot babe should really enjoy these amateur nude modeling pictures from back when she was a very amateur girl, without being experienced in nude modeling ...or anything related to the adult entertainment industry. Watch this sexy blonde teen model nude and show off that tight amateur ass! Alexis also has pictures on the website showing her getting fucked and creampied deep inside of her pussy!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
httsp://www.trueamateurmodels.com/alexis-adams.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Megan S. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 09
Employment: College Student
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling / Ass Spreading Video + More Coming!

Megan is 18 years old and I met her at a hotel in the downtown district of Tampa the other night. I was heading over to meet my friend and brought along my camera to shoot some pictures in the hotel bar of my friends hanging out and drinking. I wasn't even thinking about doing a modeling shoot. However, as soon as I saw Megan S. looking at a book in one of the gift shops, I absolutely had to go and find out about the nude modeling! I really needed to know if whether or not she would be open to participating in something like that. She turned out to be a real cool girl, and as you can see, she decided to do the nude modeling! And not only that, she invited me up to her hotel room right after she worked out in the hotel gym, with these exact same gym clothes! I might also add that she did not take a shower before the modeling shoot either, so we are talking 100% all-natural here! Hope you enjoy these high-resolution photos in this gallery!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/hot_blonde_amateur_girl.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Amy R. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Restaurant Hostess

My name is Amy R. and I am 18 years old. I was over at the store the other day browsing though the women's clothing section when this guy walked over to me and just started talking to me! He was all asking stuff like questions about the women's clothing and was looking for something to buy someone as a gift but did not know quite the exact size. At first, I remember thinking to myself ...so why don't you go ask one of the store associates? lol - but the guy was really nice and I actually enjoyed talking to him anyways. I noticed this big tattoo on his arm while we were both talking with one another and I asked him about it. He told me that the tattoo is the name of his website and that he shoots nude models! I was like ...really? That's pretty interesting! He spoke with me more about it and I started finding myself becoming more and more interested in actually doing a shoot myself! It seemed like a lot of fun! The only thing though is I don't really smile all the time. I told that to the photographer and he told me that everything was fine because he would rather me be my true self instead of pretending. He is very clear to the girls to just be themselves. That's the kinda stuff he shoots anyways though. It's funny too because the photographer actually wanted me to go with him right then and there to do the modeling shoot! Gosh, I didn't even have any sort of preparation or anything!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-petite-teen-amy.html