Name: Cassie from
Premium Link
Upgrade
Age: 38
Height: 5' 05
Employment: **** Store ******** Manager
Pictures: 620 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling / Ass Spreading Video
Cassie is an amateur BBW woman with big and all natural tits! She is 38 years of age and works as a **** store ******** manager. One thing that I really like about her are those big natural tits, as well as that juicy plump ass! It was almost closing time in the ********, so there really were not that many people around, so I figured this would be a great opportunity to speak with her about modeling for my website! The thing that kind of surprised me was how quick and eager she was ready to start the modeling shoot! This amateur BBW woman knows what she wants and knows how to get it too! She told me that nude modeling had always been a fantasy for her but that she just never tried to pursue it, mostly due to the fact that she did not know anybody that could shoot off the pictures! When she found out that I have been shooting models for approximately 12 years now and that the only types of girls that I shoot are amateur girls with no experience anyways, she was ready to strip down nude, show off those big tits and spread apart that plump ass! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution and very exclusive pictures of a 100% real amateur BBW woman modeling!
Name: Lauren from
Premium Link
Upgrade
Age: 31
Height: 5' 10
Employment: Real Estate Agent
Pictures: 556 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 HD Handjob Video
This sexy MILF sure was a lot of fun to shoot, and we also recorded a HOT handjob HD video! However, if you click onto that photo below, you will see Lauren's high resolution modeling pictures! Believe me, this sexy redhead sure knows how to get into those sexy poses and spread shot style positions!
When I first approached Lauren in regards to her participating in my amateur modeling shoots, she was totally interested! I hope that you all enjoy these amateur and homemade pictures of her modeling, as well as spreading nude!