• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl rubbing two cocks together

Do you (or would you) mind a girl rubbing your cock on another guys cock?

• Absolutely Yes

Votes: 584 33.1%
  • Noooo way!

Votes: 676 38.4%
  • If I were really drunk, really horny or the girl was really hot!

Votes: 502 28.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually this makes me think of something else, which I can't find anywhere (and I know the uptight crowd is gonna freak), two cocks simultaneously cumming in a chick's ass, pussy or mouth.

I've seen double-anal, but never a double anal creampie... that would be pretty hot...

lol this might be the gayest thread ever. youre only kidding yourself if you say youre not at least bi-sexual, and love this. dont be so ashamed to admit it, nothing wrong with it. i see too many " I LOVE THIS BUT LOLZ GUISE IM NOT GAY I SWEARZ" just sounds like guys in the closet to me. come out, nothing to be scared of.

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
lol this might be the gayest thread ever. youre only kidding yourself if you say youre not at least bi-sexual, and love this. dont be so ashamed to admit it, nothing wrong with it. i see too many " I LOVE THIS BUT LOLZ GUISE IM NOT GAY I SWEARZ" just sounds like guys in the closet to me. come out, nothing to be scared of.

Thank you so much for your insightful, polite and useful comments they are truly appreciated.

http://www.beavermovs.com/galleries/club/a29/pfreeclub96.html

The poll doesn't make sense. If you answer YES, then you are saying that you DO mind having your cock rubbed together with another guys. But it's obvious that whomever wrote the poll didn't mean it that way because the NO answer says "Noooooo way!" But that would actually mean, according to the question, that no, you DON"T mind rubbing your cock against another guys. So, whoever answered YES could be saying that he DOES NOT want his cock rubbed together with another, and the NOOOOO WAY! means that you do, because no, you don't mind.

Anyone have picture galleries of this? it would be awesome to get some to set as my backgrounds. Vids are great, but can you guys mark the pictures? Thanks!

Also, any cock touching while outside the mouth is awesome too!

There should be an entire website dedicated to cocks getting rubbed together.

Though, I would much rather see clips of girls taking cocks, 2 or more, and actually rubbing their heads together, not just the incidental "I'm sucking on two cocks at once" kind of thing.

There should be an entire website dedicated to cocks getting rubbed together.

Though, I would much rather see clips of girls taking cocks, 2 or more, and actually rubbing their heads together, not just the incidental "I'm sucking on two cocks at once" kind of thing.

I agree - these girls need to grab those two bad boys and start trying to make a fire - and make them jizz all over each other! The guy that cums last gets jerked off with the first guys cum. With all the freaky people out there why is this so hard to find?

In lieu of that enjoy this - http://promo.premiumpass.com/exclusive/blowbanged/1/9215-14469.html

Status
Not open for further replies.