• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl rubbing two cocks together

Do you (or would you) mind a girl rubbing your cock on another guys cock?

• Absolutely Yes

Votes: 584 33.1%
  • Noooo way!

Votes: 676 38.4%
  • If I were really drunk, really horny or the girl was really hot!

Votes: 502 28.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something I have been into for years! I can't believe I have missed out on this thread for so long!

It's one of my dreams to rub my cock against another guy's cock while a girl is in control.

I too would like to see a video of a girl just rubbing them together til they cum.

Also, one hot picture I found was this: http://galleries.orgymax.com/g/p/bm/03-08/02/i/15.jpg

I like how the one guy just has his hand on the other guy's cock. I want to see a movie where one guy grabs the other guy's cock while it is in her mouth.

I am not eligible to vote but, I think the action is hot. If a nice girl helps two guys get a little extra stimulation by applying some friction it dosen't mean they're gay. Rub-a-dub-dub!

These are awesome - I can't keep it in my pants for these vids! That one above of Ginger Lea - she actually takes the guys cocks and twirls them around on each other. I would seriously love to see a hot chick take two guys all the way on each other - cock to cock with a very hot girl doing all the action - so anxious to see which one starts spurting first! Then jerk the other guy off with the fresh cum. Cool, eh?

hell yeah Mark Max...im down with it too...i'm totally straight also, but if a girl was working me & another guy & she started rubbing our cocks together...u know it would feel good. I'd let her make the other guy shoot his hot cum on my cock & jerk me off with it...if i didn't cum first!

Man I don't know why I like this but I do, and yeah I'm straight.It's just seeing a hot girl making two cocks touch each other, and one cums on the other dudes cock, that's fuckin hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.