• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl from tainster.com Miss Skinny

Hey guys I've been searching for this girl for quite a while . Now I found out that she goes by the name Miss Skinny on tainster.com , do you know anything more about her ? Has she done anything more than a couple handjobs here ant there ? Thanks in advance https://www.indexxx.com/models/29752/miss-skinny/

Attachments

• missskinny1.jpg
    missskinny1.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 593
  • missskinny.jpg
    missskinny.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 514
  • missskinny2.jpg
    missskinny2.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 635
but do you know if she has done anything more than just the few episodes on tainster where she doesn't really do that much ? tnx for the reply as well

but do you know if she has done anything more than just the few episodes on tainster where she doesn't really do that much ? tnx for the reply as well

dont know with tainster exclusive models its hard because they often hide and republish same videos multiple times and some content even disappeared after publicity from bulvar. For now she is inactive for sure because she is married and already got kid.

We are still indexing some other big productions focused on normal b/g videos so maybe we found her on other "soft" sites. I added a note to her card to contact you if we find anything relevant.