• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Girl eating another girl's ass

Thanks!
Can't find this scene though.
Still in need of your help of either name of the other girl or link to the full scene please.

She has a tattoo on her right hip.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I believe that those three screenshots you posted: two in post #1 and one in post # 5 is all you're going to get.

1. The streamable.com link leads to this:

CaptureZ.JPG

2. While the website leads to this. A defunct website whose home page now gives an http://404 page removed error:

CaptureY.JPG

3. The only thing I can think of is to do a data18.com and iafd search on Polly Petrova. Maybe this cruelbitches.com scene shows up in her history and you'll get the scene pairings of who this blonde is.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I put my faith in the knowledge of the forum users here to help me track this scene and/or girl down ^^

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Thanks for the reply. I put my faith in the knowledge of the forum users here to help me track this scene and/or girl down ^^
I believe that I have some good news for you.

I went over to the iafd. I looked at Polly Petrova's iafd entry:

PollyPetrova.JPG

So do you remember anything about this blonde lady from the video you watched? Her face? Anything?

Because there is a movie named Carne e Fraca

There are two blonde ladies who appear with Polly Petrova in this film.

1. Bruna Lambertini :

PollyPetrova1.JPG

PollyPetrova3.JPG

2. Mary Luthay :

PollyPetrova2.JPG

PollyPetrova4.JPG

I put the tattoos and body piercings down that the iafd had for the descriptions of these ladies. Plenty of tattoos? Right? Remember that they may not have had them when your film was made. Anyway, one of the tattoos sticks out to me.

I would say that this blonde is Bruna Lambertini ...

[Based on "the mask with flowers on her right buttocks or side." ] - That seems to match the second picture in post #1 and the picture in post # 5.

Thoughts? If you still don't think this is her, here is Polly Petrova's iafd entry:

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=polly_mf/gender=f/polly-petrova.htm

Check scene pairings. The box in blue.

I hope this helps.

Last edited: