• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Gianna Michaels Big Naturals Blushing Bazookas

One of Gianna Michaels' first scenes ever was for Big Naturals and titled Blushing Bazookas. She shot with Bob/Pounder. It was eventually deleted from the site though it was put on Extreme Naturals as a photo set.

I can't find a full version anywhere and I'm happy to pay. It's awesome to see her early and working with a goon like Bob. Anyone have any ideas where the scene is?

Is this it?

Gianna 1.jpg

Gianna 2.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
It is very likely that Mindgeek's webmaster has taken the scene and the photo gallery off the RK website. So taking a subscription at RK now would not be beneficial.

The only Big Naturals scene that I can remember was a scene that RK nicknamed "nipples mcgee" (as the name of the scene and the name of the download file of the photo gallery)

Although Gianna is wearing a black corset and a black skirt.

gianna2-024.jpg

Here are Gianna's BN scenes listed at the iafd:

Gianna Michaels-BigNaturals.JPG

Therefore, drill into these above scenes. You may find the scene as part of a bundle package at these below places.

Gianna Michaels-BigNaturals-places.JPG

I clicked on Big Naturals 1 and Big Naturals 4 for you. (the difference in color) I didn't find it. However, the screenshots for the scene didn't seem to match up to @superfly2's pictures.

Try them anyway over at the iafd. Good luck.

Last edited:
It is very likely that Mindgeek's webmaster has taken the scene and the photo gallery off the RK website. So taking a subscription at RK now would not be beneficial.

The only Big Naturals scene that I can remember was a scene that RK nicknamed "nipples mcgee" (as the name of the scene and the name of the download file of the photo gallery)

Although Gianna is wearing a black corset and a black skirt.

View attachment 1035478

Here are Gianna's BN scenes listed at the iafd:

View attachment 1035476

Therefore, drill into these above scenes. You may find the scene as part of a bundle package at these below places.

View attachment 1035477

I clicked on Big Naturals 1 and Big Naturals 4 for you. (the difference in color) I didn't find it. However, the screenshots for the scene didn't seem to match up to @superfly2's pictures.

Try them anyway over at the iafd. Good luck.
Really appreciate it. Unfortunately I think this one is going to become one of those white whales which is strange because she's one of the biggest stars of the era and one of the most popular sites of the era and it was one of her earliest scenes so it has that appeal.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Really appreciate it. Unfortunately I think this one is going to become one of those white whales which is strange because she's one of the biggest stars of the era and one of the most popular sites of the era and it was one of her earliest scenes so it has that appeal.
Believe me, if Molly Cavalli's husband and the other key investors were still running Reality Kings instead of Mindgeek; your video and the accompanying photo galleries would still be up as would all of the content of Muffia.com aka Molly's Life.

Believe me, if Molly Cavalli's husband and the other key investors were still running Reality Kings instead of Mindgeek; your video and the accompanying photo galleries would still be up as would all of the content of Muffia.com aka Molly's Life.
Ugh, yeah, I've wondered why so much got taken down and so many Milf Hunter scenes and other random scenes disappeared over the years. I speculated with some of the Milf Hunter scenes Shawn may have set them up on his own and maybe proper paperwork wasn't set up etc.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Ugh, yeah, I've wondered why so much got taken down and so many Milf Hunter scenes and other random scenes disappeared over the years. I speculated with some of the Milf Hunter scenes Shawn may have set them up on his own and maybe proper paperwork wasn't set up etc.
Mindgeek takes down videos because they break down and don't work anymore. They don't remaster or upgrade the video quality. Unlike the Score Group, Bang Bros., Private, Nubiles, Videosz and Bang, Naughty America, Evil Angel, Elegant Angel and/or Pure Mature. These other companies invest their money back into their networks and revitalize and remaster their films. It's just easier for Mindgeek to ask their webmaster to remove the broken films off the website rather than to try and fix a video. It's not just at Reality Kings. It's at Digital Playground, Mofos, Brazzers, Twistys, and Eritos. It is happening at all websites that Mindgeek owns.

Last edited: