• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Giada De Laurentiis & the next food network star

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
does anyone remember when this channel had actual REAL cooking on it?

when i finally got rid of cable, half the shows were reality based and the other half about cupcakes and cake.

i did, however, enjoy this chicks rack from time to time.

Mayhem

Banned
I can't remember the show but it was two teams of two chefs running around town. Fucking ridiculous.

I have to say in all honesty, Rachel Ray is/was the best part of the network, along with Alton Brown. The only competition show they should have ever had is Iron Chef America.

Mayhem

Banned
iron chef america?

bitch, please.

Well no shit. I'm willing to take what I can get. (And keep in mind, you're talking to the guy that has every translated episode d/l'd to his harddrive) I was never under any illusions that the American version was going to be a pale facsimile. And it is. But it has Batali and Morimoto.

Facetious

Moderated
^ :1orglaugh

Real chefs do it seated. :1orglaugh The only reason Giada got her foot in the door is because she's A) attractive B) Her name is catchy C) One of her relatives is well known... don't ask me who the relative is, looky it up yourselves, I getting hungry. :yummie:

there few rumor that Gaida hook up with every singer she meet, don't that that true or not..she have great rack and she milf too. any if watch that episode where Giada was eyeballing the dyke her eyes would follow her every move it freak her out... some plz tell me what the dyke name

squallumz

Well no shit. I'm willing to take what I can get. (And keep in mind, you're talking to the guy that has every translated episode d/l'd to his harddrive) I was never under any illusions that the American version was going to be a pale facsimile. And it is. But it has Batali and Morimoto.

even the julie dreyfus whale meat episode?

squallumz

^ :1orglaugh

Real chefs do it seated. :1orglaugh The only reason Giada got her foot in the door is because she's A) attractive B) Her name is catchy C) One of her relatives is well known... don't ask me who the relative is, looky it up yourselves, I getting hungry. :yummie:

dino de laurentiis did some of the conan movies.

and a shitload of others, of course.

also... titties.. *drool* /\ /\

dino de laurentiis also did the Hannibal. she was a music video by Counting Crows they show her few quick seconds in flashing her trademark grin at a cramped house party scene...