• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ghost Stories

Anyone got any good ghost story pages?

I can use a search engine myself. I was just looking for sites that others have viewed and find to be good.

But thanks for your help anyways. :)

Hey Goblin,

Here is a ghost story for you. Not to scary but it's kinda strange.

The house that my wife and I live in now. One day my wife went
down to put some stuff in the washer. She made sure the lid was shut. So she went back up stairs and alittle later went back down,
and the lid was up and the stuff was soaking in water. She didn't
think much at the time so she shut it. Later she ask me to put the
load in the drier. I went down the lid was up and the load soaking in water. I yeld up and said you for got to shut the lid.
She was like what I shut that damn the two times already. So we
kinda got freaked out. that has happened a few times since we lived here.

A few weeks later. I'm already at work my wife got woken up
to of woman saying ask Shane ( that's me) over and over again
she my wife jumped out of bed and jumped in the shower so she
could leave. When she got out of the shower every single T.V.
in the house was on. She turned them of and when I got home they where on again.

But nothing has happend in a while so I guess we are due for something.

I told my wife I'm cool with all this it's seems to be a funny ghost
but the first time I see something floating across th living room we are gotta here.

hinddee29

Cool story hindee !

You know what they say, when a bird crash in a window somebody dies ? Well it happen to me a few times... so keep your windows open people !! :D

here's a story i heard from my friend... i'm still questionin if it was he was tellin the truth...

anyways... before he moved... him and his dad bought this weird picture of a lady... well it was kinda artish and stuff.. well anyways... one night he was in his room and he hears this ticking sound... strange that he has no granfather clock and it may have been the drainage.. but when he went downstairs... he moved closer to the painting and the ticking just stopped... that happened like 2 times or somthing...

another one night.. my friend's downstairs and as he goes upstairs to his room... in his brother's room he sees the tv on,... well unno how u can see the tv's light from underneath the door-floor... ye well he thought his bro was still awake and watchin tv.. next morning, he asks his mom where his brother is... and she tells him... that he was sleeping over at his girlfriends house... and no one was in his room last night... strange.. eh

i donno if its true but.. unno