• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

GF will be in Kansas City area Wed and Sun, likes to get her tits out

Have a little traveling to do, will be passing through the Kansas City area on Wednesday mid afternoon, and then again on Sunday early evening.

GF has pretty amazing tits ( see post a pic of your gf thread) and gets off taking them out.

Little out of the way dive bars are perfect- anyone interested shoot me a pm.

What exactly is this thread about?

Are you inviting people out to a bar to check out your girlfriends horrendous tattoos in person?

I'm not going out of my way to insult, just state the opinion said tattoos an eyesore on what was a perfectly decent set of breasts.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Uh, a couple things.

1. Totally agree with DOA. Her tits look ridiculous. Who gets stars tattooed on their breasts and thinks it looks good? Seriously, it's worth looking in the thread to see them. Dude should make his own thread: How to completely ruin an otherwise decent set of tits.

2. You're inviting people on the Internet (none of whom you've ever met) to meet up with you and look at your girlfriend's tits in a city you don't even know. The fuck is the matter with you? Sure, I'll be there. With a VW bus and some chloroform...

I'll take poor life decisions for $800 please, Alex.

You cannot give reputation to this user. I tried, dude that post is funny

- - - Updated - - -

You cannot give reputation to this user. I tried, dude that post is funny

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
What exactly is this thread about?

Are you inviting people out to a bar to check out your girlfriends horrendous tattoos in person?

I'm not going out of my way to insult, just state the opinion said tattoos an eyesore on what was a perfectly decent set of breasts.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Uh, a couple things.

1. Totally agree with DOA. Her tits look ridiculous. Who gets stars tattooed on their breasts and thinks it looks good? Seriously, it's worth looking in the thread to see them. Dude should make his own thread: How to completely ruin an otherwise decent set of tits.

2. You're inviting people on the Internet (none of whom you've ever met) to meet up with you and look at your girlfriend's tits in a city you don't even know. The fuck is the matter with you? Sure, I'll be there. With a VW bus and some chloroform...

I'll take poor life decisions for $800 please, Alex.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Andronicus again.

I'm not sure what's more ridiculous: this thread, or those stars that this girl ruined her tits with.

:popcorn: