• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

gf revenge

Luxman

#TRE45ON
They're hot, but how do you know they're sluts??? :p

Bump for wet naked chicks. 8)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Here's a short clip from the video.

May take a minute to load.

http://www.*********/media/1728/Busted_my_girl_in_the_shower_with_her_bestfriend/

In this review:

http://www.nudereviews.com/review/1341-gf+revenge.html

It says:

If you'd like a more detailed example of the kind of content you'll find at GF Revenge, I'll also say…they vary as well, from softcore solo scenes, voyeuristic footage and full-on hardcore scenes. One video, simply called "Bikinis," is only a minute or so long, and features a couple of hot babes lounging at the beach and sunbathing. In the 1:07 minutes, you get lots of close-ups of their naked tits and smooth, suntan-lotioned skin, as well as a zoom that allows you to see every fold of that camel toe in her bikini bottom. In "The Touch," you get seven full minutes of a girl's tight pussy and ass as she poses, strips and touches herself. You never see her face, but….does that really matter? In "So Hott," two gorgeous babes shower together, and, if you're looking for a more hardcore selection, fear not because there are plenty of fuck scenes, POV-style blowjobs and cum facials to enjoy.

So i guess that pic is from a scene called "So Hott", but i can't find any more info on the girls or anymore pics of them.

a thread has already been made about this very same picture, but I can't recall it's name, but it's no matter ^^

Bleh... I just watched the vid, it's only 4:30 mins, and it really blows. Pretty much for the first 2 mins its them sitting on the bed, then the camerawoman (yep woman videoing it) asks them to show their junk, and you also see the camerawoman's pussy as well. Then the camerawoman asks them to to kiss, but they tell the camerawoman to turn off the camera.. so you don't see that. Then the next bit is them in the shower, saying about how much fun they had, etc. They don't do anything in the shower other than.. well shower. You see them rubbing up against the glass and that's pretty much it. Near the end it looks like the 3 of them are going for round 2 in the shower, but then they again ask the camerawoman to turn off the camera. However you do see them rubbing titties and asses, that's probably the best part but even then it's not all that amazing.

All in all, a disappointment. Also the girls look a lot hotter in the picture -- the one on the right looks a lot different in the video, and that face is the only reason why I bothered looking for this. It's not nearly as amazing in the video. They also have choppy Brazilian accents and fail at speaking english so that's a bit of turn off for me. They also never mention their names in the video nor are there any credits, so looking for them is futile. I wouldn't recommend anyone wasting more time looking for this, but if you don't want to take my word for it that's fine. But you pretty much saw the best part in the picture. I guess it's decent if you like softcore *shrug*