• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

GF Revenge super cute girl

The blond is Pure Ashley or Ashley Jane. I got to find out who the girl with the glasses is. She is so cute. Still no one knows?

You sure the blond is Pure Ashley? Looks quite different to me from what I've just checked at FreeOnes.

For that matter, I don't know if this supposed amateur is the cute girl, there is some similarity I guess:

You sure the blond is Pure Ashley? Looks quite different to me from what I've just checked at FreeOnes.

For that matter, I don't know if this supposed amateur is the cute girl, there is some similarity I guess:

Yeah she is credited as ashley jane here.

http://www.brdteengal.com/tube/video/1867/3-girls-getting-frisky-in-the-shower

That pic you posted does look similar, could be her. I am guessing at this point that she is just an ameture who did just this scene. Really sucks, she could have a huge fan base. lol

Yeah she is credited as ashley jane here.

http://www.brdteengal.com/tube/video/1867/3-girls-getting-frisky-in-the-shower

That pic you posted does look similar, could be her. I am guessing at this point that she is just an ameture who did just this scene. Really sucks, she could have a huge fan base. lol

Um, maybe I need my eyes checked (sarcasm) but they blonde in that scene looks nothing....NOTHING like Pure Ashley.

First off that bleached blonde is towering over the other two girls, Pure Ashley is a natural blonde and is 5'1". Are you suggesting those 2 girls are 4'6"?

Second off Pure Ashley doesn't have a boob job, the blonde in that video has a boob job.

Third, Pure Ashley doesn't have a nose ring, but does have a clit and belly ring...the blonde in that video has a nose ring but no other piercing.

Finally (and obviously), look at their faces....they look nothing a like.

Um, maybe I need my eyes checked (sarcasm) but they blonde in that scene looks nothing....NOTHING like Pure Ashley.

First off that bleached blonde is towering over the other two girls, Pure Ashley is a natural blonde and is 5'1". Are you suggesting those 2 girls are 4'6"?

Second off Pure Ashley doesn't have a boob job, the blonde in that video has a boob job.

Third, Pure Ashley doesn't have a nose ring, but does have a clit and belly ring...the blonde in that video has a nose ring but no other piercing.

Finally (and obviously), look at their faces....they look nothing a like.

Yeah, I giess you are right. I didnt really do a lot of research on her, I just assumed it was her when I saw her credited in the link I posted. I guess I shouldnt believe everything I read on the interwebs. lol

So we are back to square one. Nothing on this mega hot cutie.