• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

'German girls are just there for sex'

‘German girls are just there for sex’ What migrant told woman as he groped her in street.

By Nick Gutteridge
PUBLISHED: 07:31, Mon, Jan 18, 2016 | UPDATED: 08:35, Mon, Jan 18, 2016

Horrific details of another bout of sex attacks allegedly carried out by recently arrived refugees provoked more fury across the country tonight as calls to clamp down on mass migration continued to grow.

Police reports from the city of Dortmund released today claimed that a recently arrived refugee told one young woman that German girls are “just there for sex” after he approached her in the street and offered her money to sleep with him.

They also described a shocking incident in which three migrant men seemingly tried to impose Sharia Law on the streets of Germany, attempting to stone two women in public.

The disturbing reports are just the latest in an avalanche of revelations about refugee sex crimes to emerge since the sickening attacks in Cologne, when 1,000 migrant men went on the rampage raping and robbing women out celebrating New Year’s Eve.

The latest reports from Dortmund paint a terrifying picture of a city where it is now unsafe for women to go out at night for fear of being attacked and raped by refugees.

Both incidents allegedly happened in the early hours of Sunday morning, when packs of migrants targeted women who had been out for the night in Dortmund.

The police report, published by the Presse Portal website, reveal how at 3.48am a gang of several refugees approached a 25-year-old German woman and hurled “filthy” insults at her as she made her way home from the city’s train station.

When she ignored them one of the group - a man described as around 30 years old and “remarkably small” - apparently followed her and asked her to have sex with him in exchange for money.

When the woman refused he reportedly told her he had only just arrived in Germany and assumed that “German women are there for sex” before reaching into her blouse and trousers and groping her.

The terrified woman managed to break free and call the police, at which point the perpetrator fled. Police are still hunting him and have appealed for witnesses to come forward.

A second shocking incident also allegedly took place the same night near the same train station, when a gang of migrant men attacked two women in the street by throwing stones at them.

The migrants, who spoke Arabic and are described as north African in origin, hurled sordid insults at the transgender women and claimed that they had to “stone” such people under Islamic law.

That is, after they felt them up first. Yes, all that is needed here is some sensitivity training.

Earlier this week it emerged that officials have covered up the fact that a welcome party for refugees in the Cologne region had descended into a mass groping session with female guests being molested.

That would be funny if it wasn't ... no, that's funny. It reminds me of that scene in the movie Independence Day when those well-meaning types were on the roof of that tower to welcome the alien spaceship and we know what happened.

But germans and others who are more enlightened can continue preening in their moral superiority while they continue to assist in their own victimization.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/635359/migrant-sex-attacks-Germany-Dortmund-refugees-Merkel

"Black girls just wanna get laid"

-Mick Jagger

MIGRANT SEX ATTACK 'COVER-UP': Welcome party for Cologne refugees turned into mass groping

FURY is growing in Germany over mounting evidence of ANOTHER cover-up of migrant sex crimes after it emerged a welcome party for refugees held two months before the Cologne rapes descended into a mass groping session.

By Nick Gutteridge
PUBLISHED: 05:01, Sat, Jan 16, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:06, Sat, Jan 16, 2016

Police and victims have furiously demanded to know why organisers did not warn them that refugees had committed abhorrent sexual harassment amid speculation such information could have helped avert the sickening attacks on New Year's Eve.

Young women had to flee the welcome event in terror after being groped by gangs of migrant men, even though organisers repeatedly interrupted the music with messages in Arabic urging them to stop their harassment.

The revelations have raised the ugly prospect that some of those refugees were free to go on and commit the twisted sex crimes on New Year's Eve because politically correct council officials did not report them to the police.

Angela Merkel's government is under increasing pressure to come clean over the true numbers of sex crimes linked to migrants after it emerged that authorities deliberately withheld the nationalities of the Cologne attackers for several days.

They also "covered up" similar incidents in other cities including Dusseldorf and Hamburg, Munich and Berlin.

Today the council official responsible for the integration of refugees in the Cologne region admitted organisers knew about the sex attacks at the event but did not want to make a fuss.

She also shockingly said she "cannot remember" whether she advised the women who were attacked to go to the police, but added she felt the event's student organisers "had learned from the situation".

The appalling incident, on November 7, 2015, only became known of at all because one of the victims bravely decided to go to the police in the aftermath of the Cologne sex attacks.

She told the city's Express newspaper how she and her friend were surrounded by migrants at the party, which was held on a boat, and were repeatedly groped despite asking the men to stop.

She said: "I guess there were about 100 to 150 asylum seeker men there. I'd only been there a few minutes, and I got the first hand on my breast."

Soon the fondling increased even further until there were "up to four men were pressing themselves on me and my friend at the same time", according to the victim.

She said one migrant then grabbed her and kissed her, at which point she managed to break free and run off with another friend.

The Cologne police force today furiously demanded to know why it was not alerted to the crimes by the organisers, even though the situation was so bad they had to make repeated pleas to the migrant men to stop sexually harassing young women.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...nt-sex-cover-up-refugee-event-groping-Germany

Unf'nbelievable. Actually, totally believable and predicted.

you mean german girls are sexy? well yes they are.
Just if you wanna get laid you ask her in a good way, gentleman style.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
"German girls are just there for sex"

So that's why my cousin elected to stay there after he got out of the army 20+ years ago!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
People are horrible. Especially men. I mean, if you're THAT horny just go stroke one out and leave other people out of it.