• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Georges 10,000th Post!

I know we are not there yet, and i dont wish to spoil the moment, but he is currently at 9,983 after a long vacation..so lets count it down with him to 10,000 and have a huge party when he achieves his goal!

i must say i have a tonne of respect for georges as none of his posts are little one liners, or constant posting in the games thread. they are all worthwhile posts and take time and effort to come up with

congratulations georges and here is to you leading the freeones family into the next 10,000 posts!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :ban:-hes at 10,000 (lol jk)

:glugglug: :glugglug: :glugglug:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Well, he's basically there - let's celebrate by drinking on my behalf, I mean on Georges behalf.

Congratulations!!!!

exactly...i was gonna put that, but he is 13 away now...come on people, give him your support(although im not quite sure what u can do on a board) but regardless..

jod0565 said:
How many more rep points will he get? 50 more?
haha like one from every active member i should hope.... he is currently at 9,992 so only 8 more

4 more georges come on and take her home...make sure the official 10,000 post is in this thread as ur speech to the freeones nation!

9,999 georges...lets hear the speech now!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Superfly

Closed Account
Well done Geroges..the phenomenon of Freeones.com lol

:crowdgrin :crowdgrin :jump: :party: :computer:

Woooohhhhooooooo!!!

He Made It To 10,000

Congratulations Georges!!!

10,000 More Coming Up!

georges

Staff member
done with the 10000th post.now let me invite you all to a massive beer party :glugglug::glugglug::glugglug::glugglug::glugglug:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Thanks, I've been drinking since you came back, ten more can't hurt.
Congrats, G!!!

Last edited:
georges said:
done with the 10000th post.now let me invite you all to a massive beer party

Congrats Georges

WOW, 10,000 posts, I'm not even near that one.....LOL

:glugglug: :glugglug: :partysml:

member987

Closed Account
I have been a member of freeones for two months longer than Georges. I think the message board started in June of 2003. Georges has damn near 9,700 more posts than me!!! Georges, have a beer on me!!