• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Soros behind "Occupy."

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Anti-Wall Street protesters say the rich are getting richer while average Americans suffer, but the group that started it all may have benefited indirectly from the largesse of one of the world's richest men.

There has been much speculation over who is financing the disparate protest, which has spread to cities across America and lasted nearly four weeks. One name that keeps coming up is investor George Soros, who in September debuted in the top 10 list of wealthiest Americans. Conservative critics contend the movement is a Trojan horse for a secret Soros agenda.

Soros and the protesters deny any connection. But Reuters did find indirect financial links between Soros and Adbusters, an anti-capitalist group in Canada which started the protests with an inventive marketing campaign aimed at sparking an Arab Spring type uprising against Wall Street. Moreover, Soros and the protesters share some ideological ground.

"I can understand their sentiment," Soros told reporters last week at the United Nations about the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations, which are expected to spur solidarity marches globally on Saturday.

Pressed further for his views on the movement and the protesters, Soros refused to be drawn in. But conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh summed up the speculation when he told his listeners last week, "George Soros money is behind this."

Article

"I can understand their sentiment," Soros told reporters last week at the United Nations

"George Soros money is behind this."

:rofl2:

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
That cocksucker bankrupted England and Greece. He's doing his best at destroying the USA. I think Obama and Soros are closet queers and suck each other off while watching Michelle the Beast Obama suck and fuck the white house staff.

No surprise. This douche handed over over fellow Jews to the Nazis and Arrow Cross.

I truly believe that guy is evil and obviously a fucking hypocrite... :2 cents:

Article

"I can understand their sentiment," Soros told reporters last week at the United Nations

"George Soros money is behind this."

:rofl2:

So? The Koch brothers were the main figures bankrolling the Tea Party movement when that first began. Let's remember that the Tea Party movement started out protesting some of the same things that OWS is protesting, they were against the big banks and the bailouts they received. However once they started watching Fox News and the money started rolling in from the Koch Brothers the Tea Party message went protesting the bailouts to calling for the repeal of Obamacare and protecting the so called job creators from higher taxes.

That cocksucker bankrupted England and Greece. He's doing his best at destroying the USA. I think Obama and Soros are closet queers and suck each other off while watching Michelle the Beast Obama suck and fuck the white house staff.

I'm sorry, but this has to be the single most ridiculous post I have ever read.

Including all of Will's posts.

Honestly, it's okay to dislike the sitting President, but:

It couldnt be that people are pissed off at the bankers because they have been robbing the people blind for the last 100 years.

These bankers destroyed the US economy and then got bailed out with taxpayer money.

No, it must be a supremely evil Bond villain behind the entire thing, because the American people are too stupid and lazy to actually get mad about how they have been royally fucked over by the bankers.